indifferent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned; “Government cannot be indifferent to the long-term success of business”
- (adj) being neither good nor bad; mediocre; “both players played indifferent shots”
- (adj) not good; fairly bad; “has indifferent qualifications for the job”
indifferent (इन्डिफरन्ट / इन्डिफ्रन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपक्षपाती, असावधान, उदासीन, घटिया, तटस्थ, निरुत्सुक, निष्पक्ष ,मामूली ,विरक्त ,साधारण ,सामान्य
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘having no partiality for or against’): via Old French from Latin indifferent- ‘not making any difference’, from in- ‘not’ + different- ‘differing’
indifferent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Why have people become indifferent to crime?
- House obstructed yet again, NC accuses PM of being indifferent.
- Jason Coyle looks for good finish to ‘indifferent‘ season.
- SoftBank investors laud Masayoshi Son’s decision to continue as CEO, indifferent to Nikesh Arora’s exit.
- Representatives protested against the state government’s ‘indifference‘ and said administrative officers also adopted a “lenient approach”.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indifferent
- indifferent — bhai ‘red’ and ‘green’ different colour hai ki nahi?? why are you so indifferent at traffic signals..
incognito Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
- (adj) with your identity concealed; “he travelled incognito”
- (adverb) without revealing one’s identity.
- (noun) an assumed or false identity; “she is locked in her incognito”
incognito (इन्काग्निटो / इन्कॉग्नीटो meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भेस बदले हुए व्यक्ति, अज्ञात, गुप्त, चुपके, छिपा, अज्ञात या गुप्त रूप से
- mid 17th century: from Italian, literally ‘unknown’, from Latin incognitus, from in- ‘not’ + cognitus (past participle of cognoscere ‘know’).
incognito in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is no doubt that it has not been conclusively proven that Gumnami Baba was indeed Netaji living incognito.
- RBI officials will now visit bank branches incognito to find out if they are delivering on customer service and grievance redressal.
- Incognito bank visits to check service: RBI
- Shailene Woodley goes incognito for secret India trip.
- Watching porn in incognito mode may not be entirely safe.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of incognito
- remember it through Chrome browser – ‘incognito mode’
ineffable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words; “the ineffable natural beauty of the Everglades”
- (adj) not to be uttered; “the ineffable name of God”
ineffable (इनेफबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अकथनीय, अवर्णनीय, शब्दों से परे
- late Middle English: from Old French, or from Latin ineffabilis, from in- ‘not’ + effabilis (see effable).
ineffable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Based on a serial killer, Raman Raghav 2.0 elaborately constructs impressive tableaux in which ineffable brutality follows.
- Creation and its vast expanse is ineffable and beyond human understanding.
- The reason Indian studies should remain distinct has nothing to do with the ineffable Hindu-ness of the subcontinent.
- You ask him how he felt at the precise moment, he would say he felt something like a blur, or something ineffable to put into words.
- There’s that ineffable feeling. She’s beautiful, she’s fickle, she’s insecure, she’s all love. And she’s mine.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ineffable
- ineffable = in + ‘F***’ + able. I cannot speak F*** (ineffable word) in public.
Captivating Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- capable of attracting and holding interest; charming; “a captivating smile”, “he was captivated by her beauty”
Captivating (कैप्टिवैटिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, मोहक, लुभावना, दिलकश
- early 16th century: from late Latin captivat- ‘taken captive’, from the verb captivare, from captivus (see captive).
Captivating in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Energy of NHL coming to Las Vegas is captivating.
- Kylie Jenner shows off her captivating curves.
- Astronaut Tim Peake Shares Captivating Images from Outer Space.
- Kabali track list is out and it’s captivating!
- It’s a film that utterly suits the style of Anurag Kashyap; yet he fails to create a captivating experience.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of captivating
- captivate – captain of the boat is very captivating
Raucous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) disturbing the public peace; unpleasantly loud and harsh; “outbursts of raucous laughter”
Raucous (रॉकस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उग्र, कर्कश, फटा, भारी, भारी आवाज
- mid 18th century: from Latin raucus ‘hoarse’ + -ous.
Raucous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Old Trafford gives Jose Mourinho raucous welcome.
- Around 10,000 Iceland fans were also in the Stade Velodrome and the two sets of fans produced a raucous atmosphere.
- Swami Satchidananda, who calmed the crowd at the raucous Woodstock Music Festival in 1968.
- The raucous protestors criticised the government over the ghastly acid attack and raised slogans.
- The Oracle Arena is considered to be one of the most raucous and have the loudest fans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raucous