Raconteur Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who tells anecdotes in a skillful and amusing way.
Raconteur (रैकान्टर / रैकान्टूर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मज़ेदार कहानियाँ सुनाने वाला, बयान करनेवाला
- early 19th century: French, from raconter ‘relate, recount’.
Raconteur in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- He was also a gentleman, a scholar, a great raconteur.
- He was a raconteur whose life slowly and then quickly careered off the rails.
- Khushwant Singh: A born raconteur, a vintage sardar.
- Kolkata loses its favourite raconteur.
- Details on how big that six was depended on the level of the raconteur’s imagination.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raconteur
- reckon ~ think, imagin. => Raconteur one who thinks/imagin -> Storyteller
Sagacity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the quality of being sagacious, acuteness of mental discernment and soundness of judgment; “a man of great political sagacity”
Sagacity (सगैसिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चतुराई, अक़्लमंदी, दूरंदेशी, बुद्धिमत्ता,सूक्ष्म बुद्धि, अक़्लमंदी
- early 17th century: from Latin sagax, sagac- ‘wise’
Sagacity in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Time will only tell if the people of these two states show the same political sagacity.
- But one would have liked a little more sagacity in the way she gets into this complex role.
- If India has become a mature democracy it is because of the sagacity of the voters.
- This shows your sagacity, wisdom and knowledge of what and how to do like a true leader.
- The voters of the four states and one union territory have once again demonstrated their sagacity.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sagacity
Sinister Vocab Meme Dictionary – ENglish to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) giving the impression that something harmful or evil is happening or will happen; “there was something sinister about that murmuring voice”
- (adj) evil or criminal; “there might be a more sinister motive behind the government’s actions”
Sinister (सिनिस्टर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अशुभ, कपटी, कुटील, डरावना, बायां, बुरा, बेईमान, भयावह, मनहूस, वाम
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘malicious, underhand’): from Old French sinistre or Latin sinister ‘left’.
Sinister in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Is a sinister plot afoot to murder Hemant Karkare once again?
- Not surprisingly, the BJP’s sinister attempt at intimidation against a Government which has not even been sworn in has drawn all-round flak.
- What unravels thereafter is a sinister network of human trafficking led by Fredrick (Prashant Narayanan).
- Even you declared me a sinister by telling people that we earlier ran a government when BJP was ruling at Centre.
- Red and his buddies find something sinister here.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sinister
- Sinister mein chuppa hai “sin”
Sinewy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight; rugged and powerful; “a short, sinewy man”
- (adj) (of meat) full of sinews; especially impossible to chew; “tough, sinewy meat.”
- (adj) vigorous or forceful, as language, style, etc;“a sinewy argument.”
Sinewy (सिन्यूई) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बलवान, पुष्ट, सशक्त, कंडरायुक्त, ताकतवर
- 1350-1400; Middle English; see sinew, -y
Sinewy in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The rods are wispy and elegant, but also sinewy, strong and resilient.
- The star plays Roxie, a sinewy burlesque dancer with dark lips and glamorous lingerie.
- For Mr. Blankenbuehler, a sinewy 46-year-old, the approach comes from his own craving to share in the story.
- The puppy fat has gone, he is now sinewy with a superbly toned body that can take on enormous amounts of workload without complaint.
- A group of chatty boys and girls pose for a photo near a table; another stands for a selfie with a replica of the sinewy stock market bull.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sinewy
- sinewy = ‘sunny’ deol = muscular body
Gruesome Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) causing repulsion or horror; grisly;“the most gruesome murder”
Gruesome meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कुरूप, डरावना, भयंकर, भयानक, भीषण, वीभत्स
- late 16th century: from Scots grue ‘to feel horror, shudder’ (of Scandinavian origin) + -some1. Rare before the late 18th century, the word was popularized by Sir Walter Scott.
Gruesome in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Gruesome Images Soon To Adorn Cigarette Packs.
- City businessman survives gruesome E-way accident.
- Gruesome footage shows prison inmate wrapped in carpet, gagged and burned alive during jail riot.
- Kenya police accused of ‘gruesome violence’ in Nairobi.
- Police: Dad kills kids, wife in gruesome Hawaii triple murder.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gruesome