imminent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) about to happen; “there was speculation that a ceasefire was imminent”
imminent (इमनन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सन्निकटता, आसन्न, करीब, निकटस्थ, सन्निकट, पास का, आने वाला, निकट का, अभी होने वाला
- late Middle English: from Latin imminent- ‘overhanging, impending’, from the verb imminere, from in- ‘upon, towards’ + minere ‘to project’.
imminent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- South African presidency denies imminent arrest of finance minister.
- Are Poor Sales, Lack Of Growth Signaling Imminent Recession?
- Nizami shifted to Dhaka Central Jail, execution imminent.
- Recent satellite images show no imminent signs of a fifth North Korean nuclear test.
- Air India pays pilots part of pending dues, avoids imminent strike.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of imminent
- imminent ~ immediate hone waala
Avi Lipkin: Is World War 3 Imminent?
Idyllic Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) like an idyll; extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque.
idyllic (आइडिलिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सुखद जीवन का, काव्यात्मक, ग्रामीण, ग्राम्य, मनोहर, रमणीय, शांतिपूर्ण
idyllic in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Omelas is an idyllic city of incredible happiness, where the citizenry is cultured, sophisticated and blissful.
- The idyllic setting is complemented by the artistic quotient of its architectural features.
- She has always strived to put her best foot forward and come a long way from being a dreamy eyed girl from the idyllic city of Visakhapatnam.
- A hundred percent literacy or lesser mortality rates do not necessarily make everything idyllic.
- Yet there is nothing idyllic about Cape Town Grand Parade described by Richard Stengel one vivid day in 1991.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of idyllic
- id dikhao agar idyllic city me jaana hai toh
Idyllic Irakli beach on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria.
illicit Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) forbidden by law, rules, or custom; “illicit drugs”
illicit (इलिसट / इलिसिट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi dictionary)
- अनुचित, अवैध, गैरकानूनी, नाजायज, ग़ैरकानूनी
- early 16th century: from French, or from Latin illicitus, from in- ‘not’ + licitus (see licit).
illicit in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Illicit liquor factory unearthed in UP.
- UP: Minor hacks sister to death over illicit relationship.
- The announcement comes after French prosecutors confirmed their suspicions that the illicit payment was made to a secret account.
- During the last six years, the illicit segment has grown by 43 per cent and the tax-paid cigarette volume has declined by 11 per cent.
- Gora had developed an illicit relationship with Rani.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of illicit
- illicit = ill + city (doing ill to city -> illicit drugs)
Illicit Relationship exposed at Ramnagar in Karimnagar district | CVR English
immaculate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) perfectly clean, neat, or tidy; “an immaculate white suit”
- (adj) free from flaws or mistakes; perfect; “an immaculate safety record”
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) free from sin.
immaculate (इमैक्यलिट / इमैक्यूलिट्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निष्कलंक, बेदाग, शुद्ध, स्वच्छ, शुभ्र, त्रुटिहीन, निर्मल
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘free from moral stain’): from Latin immaculatus, from in- ‘not’ + maculatus ‘stained’ (from macula ‘spot’).
immaculate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He maintains an immaculate length and has the skill to move the ball either way which should stand him in good stead even on Test surfaces.
- Sandeep Sharma and Mohit Sharma have bowled immaculate yorkers.
- Besides, both the actors connect well with the youth and have immaculate dance skills too.
- Virat Kohli is known for his immaculate attitude towards cricket and the success that he has earned over the years with his dedication.
- Immaculate tailoring and attention to detail derived from a menswear background remains the brand’s forte.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of immaculate
- immaculate = I + Mac -> Apple products always immaculate
immure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) enclose or confine (someone) against their will; “her brother was immured in a lunatic asylum”
immure (इम्युर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 16th century: from French emmurer or medieval Latin immurare, from in- ‘in’ + murus ‘wall’.
immure in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Well, intellectual though he was, with a personal library of some 50,000 books, Eco didn’t immure himself in the proverbial Ivory Tower.
- The real question, then as now, was: do we want to immure ourselves in Europe as part of an economic and political bloc.
- In trying to immure her five daughters within a house of mourning for eight years, she is trying to preserve values of respectability and chastity.
- Instead of drawing from sounds outside the genre, the artists opt to immure themselves in nostalgia.
- That walls are sad: made to immure misery.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of immure
- immure – eh + more ko andar band karo