Aggravate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make (a problem, injury, or offence) worse or more serious; “military action would only aggravate the situation”
- (informal) annoy or exasperate; “she found him thoroughly aggravating and unprofessional”
Aggravate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भड़काना, बिगाड़ना, छेड़ना, उत्तेजित करन, गंभीरता बढ़ाना, बदतर करना
- mid 16th century: from Latin aggravat- ‘made heavy’, from the verb aggravare, from ad- (expressing increase) + gravis ‘heavy’.
Aggravate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Job crisis in jute mills may further aggravate.
- ‘Drought likely to aggravate in April’.
- Did you Know that Mint can Aggravate Your Acidity?
- We should be eating in accordance to these, so we don’t aggravate or imbalance our mind-body.
- Doctors point out that throat and chest congestion are likely to aggravate for those suffering from coughs and allergies.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of aggravate
- Aggravate = aggra (jaada) + ate, eating more will make your body worse
Difference between annoy and aggravate
Agog Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) very eager or curious to hear or see something.
Agog (अगाग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्सुक, विकल, चंचल, अस्थिर
- mid 16th century: from Old French en gogues, from en ‘in’ + the plural of gogue ‘fun’.
Agog in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Anant Ambani’s Amazing 108 Kg Weight Loss Has The Internet Agog.
- The reopening of this art gallery has had the city agog with curiosity.
- While social media went agog over the news, Navjot Kaur switched off her mobile phone.
- While the audience was agog to see Munnabhai among them, the photographers’ pit went into an overdrive.
- When my cousin sent the bottle across, I was all agog with excitement.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of agog
- agog = ahh + goggle dekhkar agog reg gaya…
Adversity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a difficult or unpleasant situation.
Adversity (ऐड्वर्सिटी / अड्वर्सिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कठिनाई, गरीबी, तंगहाली, दुःख, दुर्दिन, दुर्भाग्य, विपत्ति, ग़रीबी, अभाग्य, आपदा
- Middle English: from Old French adversite, from Latin adversitas, from advertere ‘turn towards’.
Adversity in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Children learn to handle adversity from parents.
- I was trying to stay cheerful in the face of adversity.
- Nanna taught me to be brave in the face of adversity.
- It’s also a story of extremely brave parents who are willing to support their child in the face of adversity.
- It is the close ones that fail to give love and courage to their children during times of adversity if not protect them from it.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adversity
- Adversity = adverse + situation
Fearless like a child — overcoming adversity
Adventitious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) associated by chance and not an integral part; “adventitious similarities”
- (adj) coming from outside; not native; “the adventitious population”
- (Biology) formed accidentally or in an unusual anatomical position.
- (Botany) (of a root, shoot, etc.) produced in an unusual part of a plant.
Adventitious (ऐड्वन्टिशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनित्य, आकस्मिक, आगन्तुक, आनुषंगिक, बाहरी, सांयोगिक, अपस्थानिक
- early 17th century: from Latin adventicius ‘coming to us from abroad’ (from advenire ‘arrive’) + -ous.
Adventitious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- We had a long chat with him and he showed us how one of the ancient trees has developed adventitious roots within its hollow trunk.
- This was largely on account of reduced spreads and adventitious loss of `1,197cr.
- To ensure that the sample is not at risk to adventitious contamination, several types of Petri dishes now come equipped with lockable lids.
- If people can reconcile Sita and Fatima, it shows that the barriers we made between Hinduism and Islam are adventitious, and not inherent.
- In order to avoid adventitious light effects, the pictures were taken only early in the morning, on overcast days in spring or autumn.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adventitious
- adventitious = adventurous = happening by chance
Adventitious Breath Sounds
Advent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the arrival of a notable person or thing; “the advent of television”
- (noun) the first season of the Church year, leading up to Christmas and including the four preceding Sundays.
Advent meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आगमन, अवतार, बड़े दिन से पहले चार सप्ताह, ईसा मसीह का पृथ्वी पर आगमन, ईसा मसीह का दुबारा आगमन
- Old English, from Latin adventus ‘arrival’, from advenire, from ad- ‘to’ + venire ‘come’.
Advent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- With the advent of credit cards, the habit of savings has taken a hit.
- The air was cool with the advent of winter.
- After the advent of democracy in 1990, leaders like Gajendra Narayan Singh demanded a fair share to Madhes.
- Geelani said instead of solving any issues faced by the Muslims, the advent of Islamic State has plunged the Muslim world into a civil war.
- The advent of Castro, marked the end of US business as usual.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of advent
- advent = add + event (waiting for event – arrival)
What is advent?