Racket Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an illegal or dishonest scheme for obtaining money.
- (noun) a loud unpleasant noise; a din; “the kids were making a racket”
- (verb) enjoy oneself socially; go in pursuit of pleasure or entertainment; “she should settle down to raise a family instead of racketing about the world enjoying herself”
- (noun) a bat with a round or oval frame strung with catgut, nylon, etc., used especially in tennis, badminton, and squash; “a squash racket”
Racket (रैकिट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धोखाधड़ी, शोर कोलाहल मचाना, बेईमानी से कमाया धन
- mid 16th century: perhaps imitative of clattering
Racket in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Uttar Pradesh STF busted the AIPMT racket.
- Child trafficking racket busted, 67 children rescued.
- Hi-tech railway exam racket busted in Agra, six arrested.
- Cricket betting racket busted, 5 held.
- Cops bust international online sex racket, four arrested.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racket
- 1000 squash racket ka racket
Racket Vs Racquet pronunciation
Quack Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who dishonestly claims to have special knowledge and skill in some field, typically medicine; “a quack doctor”
- (noun) the harsh sound of a duck
Quack (क्वैक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिथ्या चिकित्सक, बतख की बोली
- mid 17th century: abbreviation of earlier quacksalver, from Dutch, probably from obsolete quacken ‘prattle’ + salf, zalf
Quack in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Woman dies after being treated by quack.
- Quack held for conducting surgeries.
- Quack held for sale of unauthorized drugs.
- Gangs of crooks mostly quacks in Chittoor district are earning in crores claiming to extract stones from kidneys of innocent and illiterate people.
- Quack couple held in raid.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quack
- quack ~ hack. If you hack into a doctor profession (without studying medicine), u r a Quack
Quaff Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) drink (something, especially an alcoholic drink) heartily; “he quaffed pint after pint”
- (noun) an alcoholic drink; “porter is a dark, malty quaff”
Quaff (क्वाफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गटकना, खूब पीना, खलाना, ख़ाली करना, डगडगाकर पीना, एक ही साँस में पीना
- early 16th century: probably imitative of the sound of drinking.
Quaff in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Wines to quaff this summer.
- And athletes reportedly quaff diluted vinegar and sodium before events as a way of reducing cramps.
- And although the craft beer industry is still rather nascent, there’s already a barrage of microbreweries offering the perfect quaff.
- she said taking a long quaff of her precious tea.
- But as the night advanced and Jahangir became dizzy with wine (it is said he could quaff several cups in one sitting).
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quaff
- you will ‘cough’ if you ‘quaff’ a beer bottle
Guess who is quaffing here
Quail Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) feel or show fear or apprehension; “she quailed at his heartless words”
- (noun) a small or medium-sized New World game bird.
Quail (क्वेल / क्वैल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- डरना, डूबना, दबना, धमकाना, घबरा जाना, हिम्मत हारना, हार मानना, भयभीत होना, धमकी देना, हिम्मत हार
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘waste away, come to nothing’): of unknown origin.
Quail in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Only Sunil Narine held his own with 2/22 but the rest just quailed in the face of Pollard’s assault.
- He looked into an abyss and unlike Dr Manmohan Singh, who quailed and turned away because the darkness was frightening, Modi has taken.
- When he wanted to acquire Godavari Fertilizers and Chemical in 2003, critics quailed at the price Murugappa was ready to pay.
- Who are quailed in the written test shall be called for Interview.
- And while they quailed for the 2015 World Cup, Scotland were unable to grab one of six qualifying spots for last year’s ICC World Twenty20.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quail
- quail ~ whale, saamne khatarnak ‘whale’ dekhoge toh ‘quail’ ho jaaoge
Qualm Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an uneasy feeling of doubt, worry, or fear, especially about one’s own conduct; a misgiving; “shameless politicians have no qualms about their misdeeds”
- (archaic) a momentary faint or sick feeling.
Qualm (क्वाम) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- early 16th century (in the sense ‘momentary sick feeling’): perhaps related to Old English cw(e)alm ‘pain’, of Germanic origin.
Qualm in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- So once Pakistan amassed a score above 200, there was little qualm about the outcome.
- In fact, the biggest qualm you may have with it is the lack of provision for storage expansion.
- They will all lie supine in front of 10 JP at a mere whistle from their mistress, without any shame or qualm.
- Indeed, if anything has come out of this ugly event it is that media lies and lies without qualm.
- It has a very responsive touch screen, but our only qualm about the screen is that it is very reflective under direct sunlight.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of qualm
Guilty dog desperately asks for forgiveness