Tantrum Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
- (noun) an uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration, typically in a young child; “she throws a tantrum when she can’t get the toy she wants”
Tantrum meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुस्से का आवेश, झुंझलाहट का आवेश, चिढ़ का आवेश, खीज का आवेश
- early 18th century: of unknown origin.
Tantrum in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The dapper Karan Patel seems to be a tantrum king in real life.
- She said that Shah Rukh doesn’t have any starry tantrums, he has one exception though.
- 10 Ways To Handle Toddler Tantrums.
- For instance, the boy throws a tantrum demanding idli, sambhar and rasam when served scrumptious butter chicken and meat loaves.
- Few days back, we heard how he threw tantrums on the sets of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and went home.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of tantrums
- tantrums – ‘ten’ + ‘rum’ peene ke baad chidchide ho hi jaaoge
Trady Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) delaying or delayed beyond the right or expected time; late; “please forgive this tardy reply”
Tardy (टार्डी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi dictionary)
- आलसी, ढीला, दीर्घसूत्री, धीमा,मन्द, मन्दगति, विलम्बी, सुस्त, मंथर, मंदा
- mid 16th century: from French tardif, -ive, from Latin tardus ‘slow’
Tardy in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Protesters decry ‘tardy‘ progress in murder probe.
- Uber Trials Late Fine for Tardy Riders.
- Irrigation minister T Harish Rao was dissatisfied over the tardy progress of work in the second phase of Mission Kakatiya.
- Tardy reporting not acceptable.
- BJP divided over ‘tardy pace of CBI probe’.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of tardy
- tardy – tired- slow- sluggish
Salacious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having or conveying undue or indecent interest in sexual matters; “salacious stories”
Salacious (सलेशस / सलैशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील, कामुक, गंदा, ऐयाश, कामातुर, ज़िनाकार
- mid 17th century: from Latin salax, salac- (from salire ‘to leap’) + -ious.
Salacious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Salacious tales of spouses cheating on their better halves cram the history books.
- The chapter wants to stay true to its genre (erotica) and in terms of salacious language and generous double entendres, it succeeds.
- KFC is not known for its salacious advertising.
- The five booksellers worked for a Hong Kong publishing house famous for salacious titles about high-ranking Chinese politicians.
- There are many salacious stories that the Raj Bhavans generate in various state capitals.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of salacious
- sala – sali ki salacious stories
Racket Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an illegal or dishonest scheme for obtaining money.
- (noun) a loud unpleasant noise; a din; “the kids were making a racket”
- (verb) enjoy oneself socially; go in pursuit of pleasure or entertainment; “she should settle down to raise a family instead of racketing about the world enjoying herself”
- (noun) a bat with a round or oval frame strung with catgut, nylon, etc., used especially in tennis, badminton, and squash; “a squash racket”
Racket (रैकिट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धोखाधड़ी, शोर कोलाहल मचाना, बेईमानी से कमाया धन
- mid 16th century: perhaps imitative of clattering
Racket in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Uttar Pradesh STF busted the AIPMT racket.
- Child trafficking racket busted, 67 children rescued.
- Hi-tech railway exam racket busted in Agra, six arrested.
- Cricket betting racket busted, 5 held.
- Cops bust international online sex racket, four arrested.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racket
- 1000 squash racket ka racket
Racket Vs Racquet pronunciation
Quack Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who dishonestly claims to have special knowledge and skill in some field, typically medicine; “a quack doctor”
- (noun) the harsh sound of a duck
Quack (क्वैक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिथ्या चिकित्सक, बतख की बोली
- mid 17th century: abbreviation of earlier quacksalver, from Dutch, probably from obsolete quacken ‘prattle’ + salf, zalf
Quack in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Woman dies after being treated by quack.
- Quack held for conducting surgeries.
- Quack held for sale of unauthorized drugs.
- Gangs of crooks mostly quacks in Chittoor district are earning in crores claiming to extract stones from kidneys of innocent and illiterate people.
- Quack couple held in raid.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quack
- quack ~ hack. If you hack into a doctor profession (without studying medicine), u r a Quack