Adapt meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- बदलना, रूपान्तरित करना, के लिऐ रूपांतरित करना, के अनुरूप बनाना, अनुकूल बनाना, अनुकूल बनाना, मेल बिठाना,सामंजस्य स्थापित करना
Adapt meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (verb) make (something) suitable for a new use or purpose; modify. “hospitals have had to be adapted for modern medical practice”
- (verb) become adjusted to new conditions. “a large organization can be slow to adapt to change”
- (verb) alter (a text) to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage. “the film was adapted from a Turgenev short story”
Adapt origin (Root word)
- late Middle English: from French adapter, from Latin adaptare, from ad- ‘to’ + aptare (from aptus ‘fit’).
Adapt in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- How women adapt as climate comes unhinged, “Migration in dryland, semi-arid parts of India, as well as mountain … to hamper women’s ability to adapt to climate variability and change in …
- West Indies Trying to Adapt to Indian Pitches: Rutherford, Gearing up for next month’s T20 series, West Indies all-rounder Sherfane Rutherford on Friday said his team has been trying to adapt to the …
- Study explores recovery patterns of corals in Palk Bay after the …, Indian coral reefs are poorly studied compared with those in the … help corals to adapt to high temperatures, they have some demerits too.
- ‘Nemo’ fish may not adapt to changing climate: Study, MELBOURNE: The long-term survival of clownfish — made famous by the Hollywood movie Finding Nemo — depends more on the sea …
- ”Wonder Woman” Gadot to adapt banned Isreali novel into film. Los Angeles, Dec 25 (IANS) “Wonder Woman” star Gal Gadot is partnering with …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Adapt
- A(according)+dep(devloping)+t…so you are trying to devlop your self according to requirment.