Hirsute Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
Hirsute (हर्सूट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- early 17th century: from Latin hirsutus.
Hirsute in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Hirsutism is a condition wherein a woman has excessive hair growth and the hair is usually thick and dark, rather than fine and fair.
- More than 350 hirsute men from around the world descended on the sleepy Austrian town of Leogang for 2015’s World Beard and Moustache Day.
- These hirsute men of Bollywood had absolutely no qualms in showing themselves off to the world as they were – no shame.
- All you hirsute He-men, who celebrate that fine face fur through the year, take a back seat.
- Oddly enough, hirsute and swarthy ageing Malayali male cine stars advertise gold jewellery and gold loans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hirsute
- Hirsute= ‘hair’ ka ‘suit’
Bollywood Hirsute Actors Who WAXED Their Chests | CHECKOUT
Harangue Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a lengthy and aggressive speech
(verb) lecture (someone) at length in an aggressive and critical manner
Harangue meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भाषण, भाषण देना, उग्र भाषण देना
- late Middle English: from Old French arenge, from medieval Latin harenga, perhaps of Germanic origin. The spelling was later altered to conform with French harangue (noun), haranguer (verb).
Harangue in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- And both are prepared to bully, harangue, and lie to get ahead.
- He “cursed the entire uniform(ed) body” during a 90-minute harangue.
- I hate to end the year with a harangue against a major technology company, but I must.
- He did periodically harangue me for wasting my natural business development / sales skills.
- he Prime Minister was sending a signal to the right-wing fringe in the BJP that it must tone down its harangue, the analyst added.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of harangue
- HAR (her) + ANGUE (anger) = jab kisi ‘her’ ko ‘anger’ aaye toh harangue sunne ke liye ready ho jao dosto
Sacrilege Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) violation or misuse of what is regarded as sacred
Sacrilege (सैक्रलज / सैक्रलिज) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
अपवित्रीकरण, पवित्र वस्तुओं का अनादर, पवित्र वस्तुओं की चोरी, पुण्य वस्तु दूषण
- Middle English: via Old French from Latin sacrilegium, from sacrilegus ‘stealer of sacred things’, from sacer, sacr- ‘sacred’ + legere ‘take possession of’.
Sacrilege in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Punjab Cabinet approves life term for acts of sacrilege.
- Incidents of sacrilege of Sikh scriptures were reported from Amritsar and Ferozepur districts on Tuesday.
- Kejriwal visits turmoil-hit Punjab, condemns sacrilege acts.
- Man held for sacrilege attempt in Ludhiana.
- Addressing a gathering, he said: “The sacrilege of Guru Granth Sahib has caused immense pain not only to Sikhs, but also to the humanity.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sacrilege
- Sacrilege = Sacred + leg, touching leg to sacred objects = Sacrilege
Two held in the sacrilege of Sri Guru Granth Sahib at Ludhiana
Appellation Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Appellation (ऐपलेशन / ऐपलैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
नाम, पदवी, संज्ञा, उपपद, उपाधि
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin appellatio(n- ), from the verb appellare
Appellation in a sentence (word usage in sentence)
- The Islamic word Allah is therefore not an innovation but the ancient Sanskrit appellation retained and continued to be used by Islam.
- Long after the actor went back to Hyderabad, media circles struggled to get the correct appellation for the actor’s sartorial choice.
- Meanwhile, Sushil Kumar Modi started calling himself SuMo, aping Narendra Modi’s appellation NaMo.
- Hajj Amin (hajj is the appellation of a Muslim who has made the obligatory pilgrimage to Mecca) was a trouble-maker right from the beginning.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of appellation
- appellation = apple + nation => mere nation ka naam apple hai 🙂
raj naam (appellation) to suna hoga_rab ne bana di jodi
Disband Vocab Meme – English to Hindi Translation with picture dictionary
(verb) (with reference to an organized group) break up or cause to break up;“the unit was scheduled to disband”
Disband (डिस्बैन्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
छिन्न-भिन्न करना, सेना तोड़ना, तोड़ना, उखड़ना, बिखरना, तितर बितर करना
- late 16th century: from obsolete French desbander
Disband in a sentence (word usage in Newspaper)
- Earlier this year, the AAP central committee had decided to disband all state committees.
- Paween said he would disband his unit, raising concerns about protection for police officers.
- He’s even suggested that he’ll disband the collaborative completely if all parties don’t play by the rules.
- The reccomendation should have gone a little further and disband the West Indies cricket team!
- As a result the DHRP party may have to disband according to electoral laws.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of disband
- disband = dis + band ; School band was disbanded (तितर बितर करना)