Personification Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Personification [per-son-uh-fi-key-shuh n]
- (noun) the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something non-human, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.
Personification (पर्सानिफिकेशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनुष्यगुणारोप, जीवधारी ठहराना, साकार रूप, अवतार
- 1745-55; personi(fy) + -fication
Personification in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- How many know that Saraswati, originally the personification of a river by the same name, is worshipped in pools of water in Japan.
- He is anathema to Tamils and Muslims as he is the personification of state terror.
- This has been named after a man who was a personification of the inner strength and power of a worker.
- I am kind of a personification of music in the film.
- He appeared to be a personification of virtues.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of personification
- personification mein chhupa hai “person”
Onus Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Onus [oh-nuh s]
- (noun) a difficult or disagreeable obligation, task, burden, etc.
Onus (ओनस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- mid 17th century: from Latin, literally ‘load or burden’.
Onus in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Spectrum adequate, call drops onus lies with telcos.
- Onus on government, AIFF to lift Indian football.
- Onus lies on Kathmandu to ease crisis.
- First Onus on Food Recall Lies with Business Operator.
- The onus is not on the school. It is on us as parents.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning on Onus
- On + Us… tumhara burden mere upar hai
English lesson 101 – Onus. Vocabulary & Grammar lessons
hold your horses Idiom Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Hold your horses
- wait a moment, Hold on; be patient.
Hold your horses meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hold your horses Origin
- A 19th-century USA origin, where it was written as ‘hold your hosses’ (“hoss” being a US slang term for horse) and appears in print that way many times from 1843 onwards.
‘Hold your horses’ in a sentence (word usage in news)
- Hold your horses; any fresh investment in PSBs could be dangerous.
- If you were planning to upgrade your router to a premium state-of-the-art router, we say, hold your horses!
- “I would say ‘hold your horses‘. We are not quite to an agreement yet,” Sherman said, referring to India and other buyers of Iranian oil.
- You’ve bought your dream bike and can’t wait to take it out for a spin. But hold your horses — you’re not completely ready to hit the roads.
- Hold your horses, it is still the same old Rohit Sharma.
Hold your Horses – Minecraft Animation
Belittle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) dismiss (someone or something) as unimportant.“the opposition belittled the government’s successes”
Belittle (बिलिटल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपमान करना, अनादर करना , छोटा करना या समझना
- 1775-85, Americanism; be- + little
Belittle in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- In no way am I trying to belittle anyone with a chronic condition. I truly empathize and sympathize with others fighting a chronic beast.
- He never uttered a word but here on the huge amount of Rs 1.25 lakh crore, he is seeking to criticise it, undo it, belittle it,” he said.
- Qureshi purports to belittle Saif by using girlie terms of endearment like ‘Meri Jaan’, ‘Meri Bachchi’.
- In this six-minute video, Fox hosts and guests repeatedly belittle, insult, harass, and objectify women.
- But as a professional, you should always be mature even if some tries to belittle what you have achieved.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of belittle
- Belittle – ‘beta’ tuh ‘little’ hai… jaa bache jaa
Belittle – Explaination
DELECTABLE Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Delectable [dih-lek-tuh-buh l]
- (adj) (of food or drink) delicious.“delectable handmade chocolates”
- (adj) extremely attractive.“the delectable Ms Davis”
- (noun) an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish, “a buffet table spread with delectables”
Delectable (डिलेक्टबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, रमणीय, रुचिर, ललित, स्वादिष्ट
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin delectabilis, from delectare ‘to charm’ (see delight).
Delectable in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Right ingredients alone do not lead to a delectable dish.
- But before I started trying the delectable food items, I was offered Pineapple Panna.
- The unripe fruit is made into curries and stews along with aromatic spices which lend in a delectable flavour.
- A large spread of delectable snack items lie ready after a long day of fasting.
- For Indians, who are always hungry for some bloody drama, the high profile murders make for a delectable watch.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of delectable
- delectable = something delicious on table
Delectable Pan Asian Cuisine at Malaka Spice, Pune