Vernacular Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Vernacular [ver-nak-yuh-ler, vuh–nak-]
- (noun) the native speech or language of a place.“he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience”
- (noun) the common name of an animal or plant as distinguished from its Latin scientific name.
- (noun) a style of architecture exemplifying the commonest techniques, decorative features, and materials of a particular historical period, region, or group of people.
- (noun) any medium or mode of expression that reflects popular taste or indigenous styles.
- (adj) (of language) native or indigenous
- (adj) using plain, everyday, ordinary language.“a vernacular poem, a vernacular speaker”
- (adj) of, relating to, or characteristic of architectural vernacular. “vernacular buildings”
- (adj) noting or pertaining to the common name for a plant or animal.
Vernacular (वर्नैक्यलर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- स्थानीय भाषा, देशी भाषा, मातृभाषा
- early 17th century: from Latin vernaculus ‘domestic, native’ (from verna ‘home-born slave’) + -ar1.
Vernacular in a sentence ( word usage in newspaper)
- Online medical consultation provider MediAngels will soon offer consultation in vernacular languages
- Some publish original content, others curate and distribute it. Another pattern that is emerging is the rise of short-form and vernacular content.
- The company has launched India’s first vernacular rail booking app in five languages (besides English)
- Google to focus on vernacular language services
- Speakers debated if Hindi films can be called national while vernacular ones are called regional.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vernacular
- Vernacular – verma ji ki vernacular langauge… “Hao”
Lalu Prasad Yadav mimics PM Narendra Modi in his vernacular language
Tycoon Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a wealthy, powerful person in business or industry. “a business tycoon; a political tycoon”
- (noun) (often initial capital letter) a title used with reference to the shogun of Japan.
Tycoon (टाइकून) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 19th century: from Japanese taikun ‘great lord’.
Tycoon in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Woman allegedly killed by TV tycoon’s wife Indrani Mukerjea was her daughter, not sister.
- Ajay Mafatlal: Business tycoon who changed his sex at 46
- Lankan tycoon asks planters to ensure ‘integrity of tea’
- Modi then went on to name the three players, who he claims were in close contact with the real estate tycoon who was also named in the letter.
- Business tycoon Anil Ambani’s ambitious plan ‘Karlo combat sector mutthi mein’ (Control combat manufacturing sector)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning in tycoon
- often used ‘business tycoon’ – wealthy wealthy person
Watch business tycoon Mukesh Ambani’s palace
Racist Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.“I had a fear of being called a racist”
- (adj) having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.“we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents”
Racist (रैसिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- जातिवादी,जातिवाद करनेवाला
Racist in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Germany urges Facebook to remove racist posts.
- There is no room for racism on Facebook.
- ‘Baahubali’: Racist, Sexist and Utterly Unmissable.
- Case against Giriraj Singh for racist remark.
- US President Barack Obama says his country has not overcome its history of racism and is using the N-word to make his case.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racist
- Racist mein chuppa hai ‘race’. Meri ‘race’ jaada superior
Harassing a Girl from North East – Racism Experiment
Minuscule Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
Minuscule [min–uh-skyool, mi-nuhs-kyool]
- (adj) extremely small; tiny; “a minuscule fragment of DNA”
- (adj) so small as to be insignificant; “he believed the risk of infection was minuscule”
- (adj) (of letters or writing) small; not capital.
- (noun) a small cursive script developed in the 7th century a.d. from theuncial, which it afterward superseded.
Minuscule (मिनस्क्यूल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- छोटा अक्षर, अल्प, बहुत कम, बहुत छोटा, बहुत सूक्ष्म
- early 18th century: from French, from Latin minuscula (littera) ‘somewhat smaller (letter)’.
Minuscule in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Other communities like Buddhist, Jains and Sikhs constitute only a minuscule portion of the population of the five states.
- More surprising, investigators have found that the giant cloud of minuscule particles spread around the globe blocked sunlight.
- Once we were done paying for the wax and other raw materials, the measure of profit was minuscule.
- We had ventured into segments such as commercial, land and short stays, which form a minuscule share of the real estate market.
- The initial meetings between Modi and Sharif indicated that the two leaders might find common ground to boost minuscule trade flows.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of minuscule
- Minus – too many minus would make it minuscule
Minuscule Valley Of The Lost Ants – Special Load (Excerpt)
Melodrama Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture dictionary
Melodrama [mel-uh-drah-muh, -dram-uh]
- (noun) a sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions.
Melodrama (मेलड्राम) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भावों को आगृत करनेवाला नाटक, अतिनाटक
- early 19th century: from French mélodrame, from Greek melos ‘music’ + French drame ‘drama’.
Melodrama in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Brothers review: Subhash Ghai type melodrama meets Mortal Kombat, audience dies of boredom
- ‘Kaun Kitne Paani Mein’ is marred by its plodding pace, heavy melodrama, and a needless vulgar streak.
- Less melodrama and make-up makes her look much superior to her small screen counterparts.
- melodrama is a feature of Indian politics.
- It’s not a love story, but a full-fledged wedding melodrama,” she says.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of melodrama
- Melodrama mein chhupa hai “drama”
Maa Ka Phone – melodrama melodrama