Abstruse Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) hard to understand; recondite; esoteric
Abstruse (अब्स्ट्रूस / ऐब्स्ट्रूस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गूढ़, दुर्बोध, दुर्गम, गहन, जटिल
- late 16th century: from Latin abstrusus ‘put away, hidden’, from abstrudere ‘conceal’, from ab- ‘from’ + trudere ‘to push’
Abstruse in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I also find that documents attached with the application are also abstruse and obscure and it is very difficult to make any sense out of them.
- The notion of marrying is one, which makes its bifurcation into the categories of ‘arranged’ and ‘love’ quite abstruse.
- People outside the circuit often feel art is both expensive and abstruse.
- The sequel, The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology (2012), is a little more abstruse.
- It might tell you that even the most abstruse mathematics has roots in simple, easily understood ideas.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abstruse
- It contains “ab….use” ab is used in negative way, ‘ab’… ‘use’ nahi kar sakte, because it’s too much abstruse.
Abstruse – explanation (funny)
Retaliate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make an attack in return for a similar attack
Retaliate (रिटैलीएट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- पलट कर हमला करना, बदला देना,प्रतिकार करना
- early 17th century: from Latin retaliat- ‘returned in kind’, from the verb retaliare, from re- ‘back’ + talis ‘such’.
Retaliate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- The good news is that depending on deterrence, meaning the ability to retaliate after a surprise attack, has thus far averted nuclear conflict.
- The attack led the Army to retaliate with cross-border surgical strikes against camps of NSCN(K).
- Shameful of me not to retaliate.
- Warner may just be the one who gets pinned by someone in retaliation.
- India would retaliate for the beheading of its jawans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of retaliate
- jab maine paise “re” – “tally” kiye, toh much 500 Rs. ke note kam mile, I just retaliated.
Yuvraj Singh retaliates in his own style
Twerk Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.
- 1990s: probably an alteration of work.
Twerk in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Ranveer & Anushka twerk like nobody’s watching in the song ‘Pehli Baar’ from ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
- Beats knew Miley Cyrus’ twerk was going to happen weeks before the VMAs aired.
- Merriam-Webster adds emoji, meme & twerk among new words.
- It works: Forget that boring MBA and twerk your way to a six figure salary.
- ‘Twerk‘ dancing and ‘selfie’ photos added to English dictionary
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of twerk
- Twerk sounds like fishy.. fishy dance moves..
Enrique, Maja dance to “Twerk It Like Miley” on ASAP
Hallucination Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Hallucination [huh-loo-suh–ney-shuh n]
- (noun) an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present
- (noun) a false notion, belief, or impression; illusion; delusion
Hallucination meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भ्रम, मतिभ्रम, माया, दृष्टिभ्रम
- 1640-50; Latin hallūcinātiōn- a wandering of the mind.
Hallucination in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- It’s no hallucination, that creature is just really weird.
- Here, look at this optical illusion and hallucinate a little.
- Schizophrenia is defined as a condition where the mind is not in sync with reality, causing delusion and hallucination.
- He likes the vision but says it amounts to “hallucination” unless it is translated into solid strategy.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hallucination
DDLJ: Simran Hears Raj (hallucination)
Endearment Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Endearment [en-deer-muh nt]
- (noun) a word or phrase expressing love or affection; “she was whispering endearments and repeatedly kissing him”
- (noun) love or affection; “a term of endearment”
Endearment (इन्डिर्मन्ट / एन्डीर्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चाव, प्यार, प्रीति, ममता, मोह, लाड़
Endearment in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Due consideration has been given to Khan’s endearment for the ghats along Ganga.
- She was always a picture of grace and endearment.
- Customisation of products is the mantra to customer endearment today and the financial world is not far behind.
- We decided to dissect Delhi’s most annoying terms of endearment. Babe (/beIb/) Meaning: Your girlfriend is sexy.
- ‘Mehbooba’: Prince Charles’ new term of endearment
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of endearment
- Endearment mein chhupa hai “dear” –> love or affection
“Shona” – term of Endearment