Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी) with Funny pictures
Conduit meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- बम्बा (पीटी हुई नाली), वाहक, पानी की मोरी नाली, पाइपलाइन
Conduit meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (noun) a channel for conveying water or other fluid. “nearby springs supplied the conduit which ran into the brewery”
- (noun) a person or organization that acts as a channel for the transmission of something. “as an actor you have to be a conduit for other people’s words”
- (noun) a tube or trough for protecting electric wiring. “the gas pipe should not be close to any electrical conduit”
Conduit origin (Root word)
- Middle English: from Old French, from medieval Latin conductus, from Latin conducere ‘bring together’ (see conduct).
Conduit in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Is Hyderabad the new conduit for sandalwood smugglers?, Though the passengers managed to produce local purchase bills, they had no permission to carry the sandalwood from India, an official told …
- Why every state in India must follow AAP government’s …, When India was born as a new nation in 1947, the education system … SMCs act as a critical conduit between the community and the school.
- Cable Conduit Market Global Outlook and Demand 2019 …, Cable Conduit Market 2019 Size, Trends, and Application with Top Key … activities being undertaken in the region, mainly in China and India.
- WTO rejects most Indian claims against US steel duties, India had complained that the United States failed to meet an April 2016 … receiving a petition from Allied Tube and Conduit, JMC Steel Group, …
- RCEP: A missed opportunity for India, The RCEP, with India on board, would have represented the world’s … as a conduit to dump cheap Chinese products in the Indian markets, …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Conduit
- conduit seems to have come from the two words CONDUcting circUIT. So a passage for ab electric circuit ,wire or water