Fractious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Fractious [frak-shuh s]
- (adj) (typically of children) irritable and quarrelsome; “they fight and squabble like fractious children”
- (adj) (of a group or organization) difficult to control; unruly. “the National Olympic Committee has to hold its fractious members together”
Fractious ( फ्रैक्शस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- झगड़ालू, बेलगाम, अनियंत्रित, लड़ाका
- late 17th century: from fraction, probably on the pattern of the pair faction, factious
Fractious in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Fractious caste conflicts are no more the sole preserve of the Hindi heartland.
- We saw him embrace Greg Chappell’s philosophy, if not necessarily his approach, during those fractious times between 2005 and 2007.
- Thus the monetary policy committee might appear as a fractious and divided house.
- A 100-day protest in 1991, caused by fractious disputes over the nature of course structure, is especially memorable.
- The accord, reached after long, fractious negotiations, marks a dramatic break from decades of animosity between the United States and Iran
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fractious
- Fractious – fracture ho gya hai, isleye itna irritating behave kar raha hai launda
Indian Fractious girlfriend
Fetter Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Dictionary with picture dictionary
- (noun) a chain or manacle used to restrain a prisoner, typically placed around the ankles.
- (noun) a restraint or check on someone’s freedom to act.
- (verb) restrain with chains or manacles, typically around the ankles.
- (verb) confine or restrict (someone)
Fetter (फेटर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- Old English feter, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch veter ‘a lace’, from an Indo-European root shared by foot.
Fetter in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Old policies have become a fetter on growth and a change is sorely needed.
- The indifference of some permanent members of the Council to even fetter such terrorists under the Council’s own sanctions regimes.
- Just as the caste system in Hinduism is a fetter, do you feel that the labyrinthine regulations of the Catholic Church too are a fetter?
- The law has been challenged as an unconstitutional fetter on free speech, and one that is satisfied through the civil defamation provision.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fetter
Pairon Mein Bandhan(fetter) Hai with Lyrics *HQ* 1080p – Mohabbatein
Pedagogy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Pedagogy [ped–uh-goh-jee, -goj-ee]
- (noun) the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept
Pedagogy (पेडगाजी / पेडगोजी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अध्यापन-कला, प्रशिक्षण, शिक्षण, शिक्षा, संशिक्षा, अध्यापन
- late 16th century: from French pédagogie, from Greek paidagōgia ‘office of a pedagogue’, from paidagōgos (see pedagogue)
Pedagogy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pedagogy
- Pedagogy = ‘peda’ + ‘logy’ = study of peda. Headmaster – sahi answer pei peda milega. Ramu -“wah Sir! kya pedagogy hai”
What is Pedagogy?
Fetid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Fetid [fet-id, fee-tid]
- (adj) smelling extremely unpleasant
Fetid (फेटड / फेटिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बदबूदार, दुर्गंधयुक्त, दुर्गन्धयुक्त
- late Middle English: from Latin fetidus (often erroneously spelled foetidus ), from fetere ‘to stink’. Compare with fetor.
Fetid in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fetid
- Feet-ID = es bande ke Feet smell kar rahe hai.. pls note his ID
How Fetid Your Fart Is?
Dipsomaniac Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Dipsomaniac [dip-suh-mey-nee-ak, -soh-]
- (noun) a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
Dipsomaniac (डिप्समेनीऐक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मद्यप, पियक्कड़, शराब का लती
- 1855-60; dipsomani(a) + -ac
Dipsomaniac in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- By the time his two-year term as Collector was over, he was on the road to becoming a dipsomaniac.
- One of his sons, Ali was a lonesome dipsomaniac.
- Alcoholism – also known as dipsomania – was starting to have a serious impact on communities.
- The whole place is unutterably charming, driving enchanted tourists to dipsomania in a rooftop bar.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of dipsomaniac
- Dip Dip Dip… after so many dips in alcohol .. uske baad ‘so’ gaya – “Dip” + “so” maniac
Queen | Hungama | Full Song | Kangana Ranaut – Dipsomaniac