Belittle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) dismiss (someone or something) as unimportant.“the opposition belittled the government’s successes”
Belittle (बिलिटल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपमान करना, अनादर करना , छोटा करना या समझना
- 1775-85, Americanism; be- + little
Belittle in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- In no way am I trying to belittle anyone with a chronic condition. I truly empathize and sympathize with others fighting a chronic beast.
- He never uttered a word but here on the huge amount of Rs 1.25 lakh crore, he is seeking to criticise it, undo it, belittle it,” he said.
- Qureshi purports to belittle Saif by using girlie terms of endearment like ‘Meri Jaan’, ‘Meri Bachchi’.
- In this six-minute video, Fox hosts and guests repeatedly belittle, insult, harass, and objectify women.
- But as a professional, you should always be mature even if some tries to belittle what you have achieved.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of belittle
- Belittle – ‘beta’ tuh ‘little’ hai… jaa bache jaa
Belittle – Explaination
DELECTABLE Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Delectable [dih-lek-tuh-buh l]
- (adj) (of food or drink) delicious.“delectable handmade chocolates”
- (adj) extremely attractive.“the delectable Ms Davis”
- (noun) an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish, “a buffet table spread with delectables”
Delectable (डिलेक्टबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, रमणीय, रुचिर, ललित, स्वादिष्ट
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin delectabilis, from delectare ‘to charm’ (see delight).
Delectable in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Right ingredients alone do not lead to a delectable dish.
- But before I started trying the delectable food items, I was offered Pineapple Panna.
- The unripe fruit is made into curries and stews along with aromatic spices which lend in a delectable flavour.
- A large spread of delectable snack items lie ready after a long day of fasting.
- For Indians, who are always hungry for some bloody drama, the high profile murders make for a delectable watch.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of delectable
- delectable = something delicious on table
Delectable Pan Asian Cuisine at Malaka Spice, Pune
Vernacular Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Vernacular [ver-nak-yuh-ler, vuh–nak-]
- (noun) the native speech or language of a place.“he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience”
- (noun) the common name of an animal or plant as distinguished from its Latin scientific name.
- (noun) a style of architecture exemplifying the commonest techniques, decorative features, and materials of a particular historical period, region, or group of people.
- (noun) any medium or mode of expression that reflects popular taste or indigenous styles.
- (adj) (of language) native or indigenous
- (adj) using plain, everyday, ordinary language.“a vernacular poem, a vernacular speaker”
- (adj) of, relating to, or characteristic of architectural vernacular. “vernacular buildings”
- (adj) noting or pertaining to the common name for a plant or animal.
Vernacular (वर्नैक्यलर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- स्थानीय भाषा, देशी भाषा, मातृभाषा
- early 17th century: from Latin vernaculus ‘domestic, native’ (from verna ‘home-born slave’) + -ar1.
Vernacular in a sentence ( word usage in newspaper)
- Online medical consultation provider MediAngels will soon offer consultation in vernacular languages
- Some publish original content, others curate and distribute it. Another pattern that is emerging is the rise of short-form and vernacular content.
- The company has launched India’s first vernacular rail booking app in five languages (besides English)
- Google to focus on vernacular language services
- Speakers debated if Hindi films can be called national while vernacular ones are called regional.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vernacular
- Vernacular – verma ji ki vernacular langauge… “Hao”
Lalu Prasad Yadav mimics PM Narendra Modi in his vernacular language
Tycoon Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a wealthy, powerful person in business or industry. “a business tycoon; a political tycoon”
- (noun) (often initial capital letter) a title used with reference to the shogun of Japan.
Tycoon (टाइकून) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 19th century: from Japanese taikun ‘great lord’.
Tycoon in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Woman allegedly killed by TV tycoon’s wife Indrani Mukerjea was her daughter, not sister.
- Ajay Mafatlal: Business tycoon who changed his sex at 46
- Lankan tycoon asks planters to ensure ‘integrity of tea’
- Modi then went on to name the three players, who he claims were in close contact with the real estate tycoon who was also named in the letter.
- Business tycoon Anil Ambani’s ambitious plan ‘Karlo combat sector mutthi mein’ (Control combat manufacturing sector)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning in tycoon
- often used ‘business tycoon’ – wealthy wealthy person
Watch business tycoon Mukesh Ambani’s palace
Racist Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.“I had a fear of being called a racist”
- (adj) having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.“we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents”
Racist (रैसिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- जातिवादी,जातिवाद करनेवाला
Racist in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Germany urges Facebook to remove racist posts.
- There is no room for racism on Facebook.
- ‘Baahubali’: Racist, Sexist and Utterly Unmissable.
- Case against Giriraj Singh for racist remark.
- US President Barack Obama says his country has not overcome its history of racism and is using the N-word to make his case.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racist
- Racist mein chuppa hai ‘race’. Meri ‘race’ jaada superior
Harassing a Girl from North East – Racism Experiment