Minuscule Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
Minuscule [min–uh-skyool, mi-nuhs-kyool]
- (adj) extremely small; tiny; “a minuscule fragment of DNA”
- (adj) so small as to be insignificant; “he believed the risk of infection was minuscule”
- (adj) (of letters or writing) small; not capital.
- (noun) a small cursive script developed in the 7th century a.d. from theuncial, which it afterward superseded.
Minuscule (मिनस्क्यूल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- छोटा अक्षर, अल्प, बहुत कम, बहुत छोटा, बहुत सूक्ष्म
- early 18th century: from French, from Latin minuscula (littera) ‘somewhat smaller (letter)’.
Minuscule in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Other communities like Buddhist, Jains and Sikhs constitute only a minuscule portion of the population of the five states.
- More surprising, investigators have found that the giant cloud of minuscule particles spread around the globe blocked sunlight.
- Once we were done paying for the wax and other raw materials, the measure of profit was minuscule.
- We had ventured into segments such as commercial, land and short stays, which form a minuscule share of the real estate market.
- The initial meetings between Modi and Sharif indicated that the two leaders might find common ground to boost minuscule trade flows.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of minuscule
- Minus – too many minus would make it minuscule
Minuscule Valley Of The Lost Ants – Special Load (Excerpt)
Melodrama Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture dictionary
Melodrama [mel-uh-drah-muh, -dram-uh]
- (noun) a sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions.
Melodrama (मेलड्राम) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भावों को आगृत करनेवाला नाटक, अतिनाटक
- early 19th century: from French mélodrame, from Greek melos ‘music’ + French drame ‘drama’.
Melodrama in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Brothers review: Subhash Ghai type melodrama meets Mortal Kombat, audience dies of boredom
- ‘Kaun Kitne Paani Mein’ is marred by its plodding pace, heavy melodrama, and a needless vulgar streak.
- Less melodrama and make-up makes her look much superior to her small screen counterparts.
- melodrama is a feature of Indian politics.
- It’s not a love story, but a full-fledged wedding melodrama,” she says.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of melodrama
- Melodrama mein chhupa hai “drama”
Maa Ka Phone – melodrama melodrama
immortal Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) living forever; never dying or decaying.“our mortal bodies are inhabited by immortal souls”
- (adj) deserving to be remembered forever.”the immortal children’s classic, ‘The Wind in the Willows’”
- (noun) an immortal being, especially a god of ancient Greece or Rome.
- (noun) a person of enduring fame.“he will always be one of the immortals of soccer”
immortal (इमॉर्टल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अमर व्यक्ति,अनश्वर, अमर, अमिट, अविनाशी
- late Middle English: from Latin immortalis, from in- ‘not’ + mortalis
immortal in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- RK Laxman’s Cartoons are Immortal – Dr. S. B Mujumdar
- So, the idea of immortality is inherent in man. How can one discuss a subject that is unimaginable?
- Guru Dutt’s immortal classic ‘Pyaasa’ selected for Venice Film Festival
- Shahjehan as a “true lover”; his “immortal love”; “Taj, a symbol of love”; and blah blah.
- I know people are passionate about each others team , but accept the fact that no team is immortal and enjoy the game for what it is.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of immortal
- im’mota’l – mein ‘mota’ hu aur immortal bhi
Undertaker rises from a coffin to attack Brock Lesnar: Raw, – Immortal Undertaker
Furtive Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) attempting to avoid notice or attention, typically because of guilt or a belief that discovery would lead to trouble; secretive.
Furtive (फर्टिव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुप्त, रहस्यमय, चुराया हुआ, छिपाते हुए, लुके छिपे, चोरी छिपे
- early 17th century: from French furtif, -ive or Latin furtivus, from furtum ‘theft’.
Furtive in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- “Unlike Chris’ furtive relationship with Jennifer Lawrence, Gwyneth doesn’t mind making her happiness with Brad fully known.
- A furtive phone chat on a terrace amid clothes drying under the sun.
- She is wracked by a sense of guilt and loss after a furtive sexual adventure in a seedy hotel goes awry and ends in tragedy.
- The police described his manner as “furtive, angry and distressed,” shortly after they brought into the station.
- As Ram Dhan sits talking animatedly, he throws furtive glances at the shut kitchen.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of furtive
- Furtive ~ FARTive , subke saamne Fart karoge toh chupna padega
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke – FURTIVE
Contented Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Contended [kuh n-ten-tid]
- (adj) feeling or expressing happiness or satisfaction.“I felt warm and contented”
- (adj) willing to accept something; satisfied.“I was never contented with half measures”
- (adj) accept as adequate despite wanting more or better.“we contented ourselves with a few small purchases”
Contended (कन्टेन्टड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin contentus ‘satisfied’, past participle of continere
Contented in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- In the initial overs of the morning session at The Oval, both batsmen looked contented to leave balls and defend nicely.
- She had a child in the first year of marriage and told us she was quite contented in her new home.
- I will die a contented man.
- He was contented, concerned about people around him and their families, and was polite and punctual.
- The more worldly pleasure we enjoy, the less satisfied and contented we are with life.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of contented
- Container agar bhara hoga.. toh satisfied hoga…
Mr India – Mogambo Khush Hua – Amrish Puri – Hindi Action Scene