Peeved Vocab Meme +1 Vocab Meme to your Wordlist
- (adj) annoyed; irritated; vexed.
Peeved (पीव्ड) meaning in Hindi
- अप्रसन्न,नाराज़,खीजा हुआ,चिढ़ा हुआ,झुंझलाया हुआ
Peeved in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Peeved
- when u will go again and again to pee…..in cold…..u will be annoyed…..simple as that – by swikar
How to Pronounce Peeved
I’m Quite Peeved
Virtuoso Vs Naive +2 Vocabulary Words to your Wordlist
- (noun) a person who has special knowledge or skill in a field.
- (noun) a person who excels in musical technique or execution.
- (noun) a person who has a cultivated appreciation of artistic excellence, as a connoisseur or collector of objects of art, antiques, etc.
Virtuoso (वर्चूओसो / वर्ट्युओसो) meaning in Hindi
- कला-मर्मज्ञ, गुण, प्रवीण (m), शिल्पविद्याविद,गुणी कलाकार, दक्ष संगीतज्ञ
- (adj) (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement.
- (adj) (of a person) natural and unaffected; innocent.
- (adj) of or denoting art produced in a style which deliberately rejects sophisticated artistic techniques and has a bold directness resembling a child’s work, typically in bright colours with little or no perspective.
Naive (नाइईव / नाईव) meaning in Hindi
Furlough Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) Military. a vacation or leave of absence granted to an enlisted person.
- (noun) a usually temporary layoff from work
- (noun) a temporary leave of absence authorized for a prisoner from a penitentiary.
- (verb) to grant a leave to.
- (verb) to lay (an employee or worker) off from work, usually temporarily.
Furlough (फर्लो) meaning in Hindi
- छुट्टी (f),गैरहाजिरी की छुट्टी,अवकाश (m)
What is the difference between Parole and Furlough?
Furlough or Layoff: Is There a Difference?
Furlough in a sentence ( Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Furlough
- FOR+LAUGH….Imagine that you are a soldier and your are saying to your senior that Sir I want to laugh with my family members and I want leave FORLAUGH….please consider my case – by nileshdive
How to Say or Pronounce Furlough
Know the difference between furlough and parole: Sanjay Dutt
Marsupial Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Marsupial [mahr-soo-pee-uh l]
- (noun) mammals of which the females have a pouch (the marsupium) containing the teats where the young are fed and carried
- (adj) relating to the marsupials;marsupial animals
Marsupial (मार्सूपीअल) meaning in Hindi
- धानी,धानी प्राणी,शिशु धानी संबंधी
Marsupial in a sentence (Marsupial examples, Marsupial animal list)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Marsupial
- MA ke PURSE mein SO rahe PILLEY…. – by nileshdive
How to Pronounce Marsupial
True Facts About Marsupials