Masticate Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Masticate (मैस्टकेट) meaning in hindi
Masticate in a sentence ( Sentences from news)
- My mouth aches to masticate on roasted potatoes
- The more you masticate food, the better it is in terms of weight
- Indian pride is partly also in the cloyingly annoying way we masticate our words.
- English players are now judged on how they walk, talk, injure, breath and masticate.
- He makes up for his lovely looking co-star Sonam Kapoor who is unable to masticate the complex material in a justifiable way.
- But the vexed questions that come to mind is why is it hard for people to masticate the fact that porn industry is nothing but the extension of one’s desires?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Masticate
- Masticate ~ Masti + C + ATE; MASTI when I ATE, i.e. keep chewing and swallow. -by girish_ksg
How to Pronounce Masticate
Funny Animals Masticating on Stuff
Acrimonious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Acrimonious [ak-ruh–moh-nee-uh s]
- (adj) (typically of speech or discussion) angry and bitter.
Acrimonious (ऐक्रमोनीअस) meaning in Hindi
Acrimonious word usage in recent news (Acrimonious in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Acrimonious
- Acrimony= Take Acr as Acroo (hindi) and Mon as man(hindi) , so it means acroo man wala .acroo manner
How to pronounce Acrimonious
Afridi – Gambhir Acrimonious fight
Crowned Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your wordlist
- (verb) ceremonially place a crown on the head of (someone) in order to invest them as a monarch;he went to Rome to be crowned
- (verb) rest on or form the top of;the distant knoll was crowned with trees
- (adj) having an (artificial) crown on a tooth; had many crowned teeth
Crowned (क्राउन्ड) meaning in Hindi
Crowned word usage in recent news
How to Pronounce Crown
Miss South Africa crowned Miss World 2014
Blasphemy Vocab Meme +1 Vocab meme to your Wordlist Via
- (noun) the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.
Blasphemy (ब्लैस्फमी) meaning in Hindi
- ईश-निन्दा,निन्दा (f),ईश्वर निन्दा (f)
Blasphemy usage in recent news (Blasphemy in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of word Blasphemy
- blasphemy >> bless+famous…Famous people are so proud of their success that they often disrespect God- they are never to be Blessed ! – by paula_3004
How to pronounce Blasphemy
Veena Malik sentenced to 26YEARS of JAIL for BLASPHEMY
Voluptuous [vuh–luhp-choo-uh s]
- (adj) (of a woman) curvaceous and sexually attractive.
- (adj) relating to or characterized by luxury or sensual pleasure.
Voluptuous (वलप्चवस / वलप्चूअस) meaning in Hindi
- आकर्षक,आनंदी,कामुक,भोगी,विलासमय,भोग विलास का
Voluptuous sentence spotted in recent news
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Voluptuous
- voluptuous (vol~ voltage +up+tuous).voltage of a body goes up, after seeing a girl who is VERY BEUATIFUL,or SEXUALLY APPEALING.(some thing that is very beautiful and attracting.. girl/object….) – by NarenSuri
How to pronounce voluptuous
Voluptuous Is Sexy But Fat Is Out, Says Kareena Kapoor – Bollywood Babes