Marsupial Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Marsupial [mahr-soo-pee-uh l]
- (noun) mammals of which the females have a pouch (the marsupium) containing the teats where the young are fed and carried
- (adj) relating to the marsupials;marsupial animals
Marsupial (मार्सूपीअल) meaning in Hindi
- धानी,धानी प्राणी,शिशु धानी संबंधी
Marsupial in a sentence (Marsupial examples, Marsupial animal list)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Marsupial
- MA ke PURSE mein SO rahe PILLEY…. – by nileshdive
How to Pronounce Marsupial
True Facts About Marsupials
Enduring Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Enduring [en-doo r-ing, –dyoo r-]
- (adj) lasting over a period of time; enduring love; enduring promises
- (adj) patient; long-suffering.
Enduring (एन्डुरिंग) meaning in Hindi
Enduring in a sentence (Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Enduring
- enduring – durable(duracell) – means long-lasting.
How to pronounce Enduring
Gangnam style Duracell advert [HQ]
Massacre Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist Via
- (noun) an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people; “reports of massacres by government troops”
- (verb) deliberately and brutally kill (many people);”thousands were brutally massacred by soldiers”
- Informal. a crushing defeat, especially in sports.
Massacre (मैसकर) meaning in Hindi
- कड़ी हार,सामूहिक हत्या,कत्ल,नरहत्या (f),पराजय,वध,हत्याकाण्ड,नरसंहार (m),शिकस्त,पराजित करना,संहार करना,सर्वसाधारण की हत्या करना,कड़ी पराजय देना
Massacre in a sentence (Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Massacre
- massacre-mass killing and burring them in acre of land -by satish pawar
How to pronounce Massacre
Pakistan Massacre – How Can We Move On? Russell Brand The Trews (E213)
Masticate Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Masticate (मैस्टकेट) meaning in hindi
Masticate in a sentence ( Sentences from news)
- My mouth aches to masticate on roasted potatoes
- The more you masticate food, the better it is in terms of weight
- Indian pride is partly also in the cloyingly annoying way we masticate our words.
- English players are now judged on how they walk, talk, injure, breath and masticate.
- He makes up for his lovely looking co-star Sonam Kapoor who is unable to masticate the complex material in a justifiable way.
- But the vexed questions that come to mind is why is it hard for people to masticate the fact that porn industry is nothing but the extension of one’s desires?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Masticate
- Masticate ~ Masti + C + ATE; MASTI when I ATE, i.e. keep chewing and swallow. -by girish_ksg
How to Pronounce Masticate
Funny Animals Masticating on Stuff