Epicure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English Hindi Translation with pictures
Epicure [ep-i-kyoo r]
- (noun) a person who takes particular pleasure in fine food and drink;connoisseur.
Epicure (एपक्युर / एपिक्युर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चटोरा,रसिया (m),स्वादलोलुप,भोगवादी व्यक्ति,विषयासक्त व्यक्ति,स्वादलोलुप व्यक्ति
Epicure in a sentence (word usage from news)
- Whether you are keen on cooking or just an epicure, Big Oven is a good app to have.
- With their emphasis on epicurean delights, Azul Sensatori stands out from the crowd of Riviera Maya resorts.
- Rappahannock plans an epic epicurean event.
- Clemente is working with the Epicurean to create a spectacular wedding and fast.
- The Epicurean Restaurant has been designed with a soft cream palette and highlights of colour and metallic detailing.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Epicure
- EPIC-CURRY…one who can write an EPIC on CURRY has to be a CONNOISSEUR OF FOOD..
Pronunciation of epicure
Epicurean Akshay Kumar
Sublime Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (adj) (of a person’s attitude or behaviour) extreme or unparalleled
- (adj) of very great excellence or beauty
- (verb) (of a solid substance) change directly into vapour when heated, typically forming a solid deposit again on cooling
Sublime (सब्लाइम) meaning in Hindi
- उत्तम विषय,परम,उत्कृष्ट,पूजनीय,उदात्त,बड़ा,ऊंचा करना
Sublime in a sentence (usage from recent news)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sublime
- Lime juice makes us feel joy exalted… -by crazylooks
How to pronounce Sublime
Sachin Tendulkar sublime batting
Difference between Introvert, Ambivert and Extrovert
Extrovert [ek-struh-vurt, -stroh-]
- (noun) an outgoing, gregarious person
Extrovert (एक्स्ट्रवर्ट / एक्स्ट्रोवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- प्रकट करना,बहिर्मुखी व्यक्ति, बहिर्मुखी
- (noun) one whose personality type is intermediate between extrovert and introvert.
Ambivert (ऐम्बवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- उभयमुखी,जो बहिर्मुखी और अंतर्मुखी हो,उभयवर्ती
Introvert [n., adj. in-truh-vurt; v. in-truh-vurt]
- (noun) a shy person
- (noun) preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings and minimize their contact with other people
Introvert (इन्ट्रवर्ट / इन्ट्रोवर्ट) meaning in Hindi
- अंतर्मुखी,अन्तर्मुखी व्यक्ति,अंतर्मुखी व्यक्ति,अन्दर को मोड़ना
Protagonist Vs Antagonist +2 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) the leading character or one of the major characters in a play, film, novel, etc.
- (noun) an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea.
Protagonist ( प्रोटैगनस्ट / प्रोटैगनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi
- सर्वेसर्वा (m),मुख्य व्यक्ति (m),प्रमुख पुरुष (m),अगुवा (m),अग्रणी,अधिवक्ता (m),कामी,तरफदार (m),नायक (m),नेता (m),पक्षपाती,पहलवान,पूर्वरंग,समर्थक (m),हिमायती (m),धुरंधर (m)
- (noun) a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.
- (noun) the adversary of the hero or protagonist of a drama or other literary work
Antagonist (ऐन्टैगनस्ट / ऐन्टैगनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi
- अरि,प्रतिद्वंद्वी (m),प्रतिपक्षी,बैरी,विपक्षी,विरोधी (m),शत्रु (m)
Paragon Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary Word to your Word list
Paragon [par-uh-gon, -guh n]
- (noun) a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.
- (noun) a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence.
- an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
Paragon (पेरगान / पैरगान) meaning in Hindi
- आदर्श (m),उदाहरण,नमूना (m),प्रतिद्वंद्वी,प्रमाण (m),मिसाल,अत्युत्तम मनुष्य या वस्तु,उत्तम उपमा
Paragon in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Paragon
- paragon which is a slipper brand makes products which are models for perfection -by cp.jethani
How to pronounce Paragon
Mahesh Babu Hindi Tough and Stylish ad by Paragon Footwear