Abase meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- नीचा दिखाना, अपमानित करना, अवमानित करना, अपमानित करना
Abase meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (verb) behave in a way that belittles or degrades (someone). “I watched my colleagues abasing themselves before the board of trustees”
Abase origin (Root word)
- late Middle English: from Old French abaissier, from a- (from Latin ad ‘to, at’) + baissier ‘to lower’, based on late Latin bassus ‘short of stature’. The spelling has been influenced by base2.
Abase in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- ‘Will do anything to come back’: Pregnant UK schoolgirl who …, Begum and two of her fellow Bethnal Green academy students, Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase, made headlines when they flew from Gatwick …
- Joe Biden Decries Trump’s “Corruption” In Reports Of Ukraine …, … that if the reports are true, “Then there is truly no bottom to President Trump’s willingness to abuse his power and abase our country.”.
- Biden decries reports about Trump, Ukraine’s president, … that if the reports are true, “Then there is truly no bottom to President Trump’s willingness to abuse his power and abase our country.”.
- Cambridge board plans routine school inspections to ensure …, Instead of flying trainers from abroad, we are now working to build abase of trainers within India. These trainers will be more accessible,” said …
- Shamima Begum: Lawyer says teen was ‘groomed’, Shamima left the UK at the age of 15 alongside two fellow Bethnal Green Academy pupils, 15-year-old Amira Abase and 16-year-old Kadiza …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Abase
- abase-abe(a slang used to degrade acvv person)+shhh(se)usually an attempt to degrade a person’s opinion..ovral goes to humiliate a person….
- Abase > to bring someone down back to A BASE level.