- (verb) cite as evidence.
Adduce meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रस्तुत करना, निष्कर्ष निकालना, पेश करना
- late Middle English: from Latin adducere, from ad- ‘towards’ + ducere ‘to lead’
Adduce in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Besides, in a constitutional democracy, it is never difficult to adduce evidence in support of an administration’s democratic credentials.
- For CFR and PESA, the villages have to adduce evidence of over 75 years of traditional forest use.
- A bench led by Chief Justice T S Thakur asked Central and Delhi governments to adduce verifiable findings to examine the claim.
- A plaintiff seeking to adduce additional documents must make an application for the same within 30 days of filing the suit.
- “The court remanded him to remand home and asked the ATS and the defence to adduce (more) evidence about his age,” an ATS officer said.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adduce
- adduce mein chhupa hai ‘add’ -> adding an evidence