- (conj) though. “he was making progress, albeit rather slowly”
Albeit meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- late Middle English: from the phrase all be it ‘although it be (that’).
Albeit in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Volkswagen India Considering New-Gen Polo Based On MQB A0 IN …, However, Volkswagen India has confirmed that it is considering the new gen Polo for India albeit with a few changes. Steffen Knapp, Director …
- Did India take down Pakistan 14-1 at United Nations Security Council?, … issue that has been on the UN backburner, albeit at the prompting of … For India, the fact that no country agreed to the ChinaPakistan effort to …
- Daesh Is Curiously Pursuing The Same Strategic Goal As India In … the other, albeit with India taking the step to make it kinetic whereas the US …
- Before Trump, who all tried to meddle in Kashmir, Even though India has maintained that the Kashmir issue is a bilateral … in the past by various countries albeit India snubbing the proposal.
- CDS is PM’s ‘yes’ to hybrid warfare, theatre commands, military reforms, The Indian military architecture has a new dimension, albeit a painfully longstanding one, till Thursday morning that is. Announced from the …
How to Pronounce Albeit
India 360: Albeit Late, PM Modi Talks of Religious Tolerance