- (noun) an object made by a human being, typically one of cultural or historical interest. “gold and silver artefacts”
- (noun) something observed in a scientific investigation or experiment that is not naturally present but occurs as a result of the preparative or investigative procedure. “the curvature of the surface is an artefact of the wide-angle view”
Artefact meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- शिल्पकृति, प्राचीन कला कृति
- early 19th century: from Latin arte ‘by or using art’ + factum ‘something made’ (neuter past participle of facere ‘make’)
Artefact in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Own an artefact? Get a government tag and sell, According to sources, the Ministry of Culture will invite people to bring their artefacts to the government centres, after which the authenticity of …
- CAMPA funds should be used to conserve nature, Recently, Forest Survey of India (FSI) released its biennial State of … in forest area but is the artefact of increase in agricultural green cover.
- In J&K Valley, proceed with humility, humanity, The people of J&K are flesh-and-blood citizens of our country. They are not some mechanical artefact outside the democratic fabric of India.
- How Kargil won itself back, India was at war with Pakistan and Drass, Mushkoh, Kargil and …. with the community for three years to curate artefacts and restore the space.
- ASI identifies Indian artefacts seized from smuggler Subhash Kapoor, From idols dating back to the Gupta period (5th-6th Century AD) to terracotta objects of the Harappan culture, a range of Indian antiquities and …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Artefact
- art +factory–man made factory of art
- “anything made by human skill,” from arte “by skill” + factum “thing made”