- (adj) a person who physically attacks another. “the police have no firm leads about the identity of his assailant”
Assailant meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- पिल पड़नेवाला, छापा मारनेवाला, धावा बोलनेवाला, अभ्याक्रामक, आक्रमणकारी, आक्रमण करनेवाला, आक्रमण-संबंधी, हमलावर
Assailant in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Shootout at Delhi’s Dwarka, one assailant killed, New Delhi, May 19 (UNI) A shoot-out took place in Delhi’s Dwarka Mor area wherein an assailant was killed and one fatally injured in the cross …
- Odisha: Congress candidate shot at by unidentified assailants …, Congress candidate from the Aska assembly seat Manoj Jena was critically injured on Wednesday after four unidentified miscreants opened …
- ATM break-in attempt in South Kolkata, KOLKATA: In yet another case of a ATM break-in at a public sector ATM, some unidentified assailants tried to loot an ATM located at ..
- Ambush in NE India kills lawmaker, others, Police alleged the assailant belonged to the National Socialist Council of Nagaland, a group fighting to establish a sovereign Naga state.
- 6 Masked Men Attack Ghaziabad Convenience Store; TV Actor Aansh …, According to a report in Times Of India, 6 masked men barged into the … of the store fired a shot in the air that the assailants reportedly fled.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Assailant
- Think about pirates, and how they sail in the sea and attack other ships =assailant