- (noun) a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief. “his assertion that his father had deserted the family”
- (noun) the action of asserting something. “the assertion of his legal rights”
Assertion meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- दावा, दृढ़कथन
- late Middle English: from Latin assertio(n- ), from the verb asserere (see assert).
Assertion in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- .He lived and died for dignity in diversity, Advocating unity Gandhi believed that accommodation of India’s …. speaking India to Amit Shah’s assertion that only Hindi could be the …
- A Day After Praising Modi At Houston, Trump Calls His …, In a bilateral meeting with Imran Khan, the US president refused to endorse India’s assertion that Pakistan was a hub of terrorism and repeated …
- India’s focus on retrieving PoK gets assertion, While Pakistan is set to rake up the issue of Jammu and Kashmir at the UN General Assembly (UNGA), India is increasingly turning focus on …
- In Houston, PM Modi said all is well in India. Is that so?, The prime minister’s assertion that all is well in India has come at a time when public discourse is centred around issues the Modi government …
- New York and Houston: Two Faces of Indian Diplomacy, In these days of fast communications, everyone knows what the state of India is and no assertion about wellness will deceive anyone.