Avuncular [uh-vuhng-kyuh-ler] (adjective)
- like an uncle; avuncular affection.
- resembling a uncle in kindness or indulgence
Avuncular Hindi meaning
- चाचा या मामा का
Avuncular Word Usage in recent news
- Kids delight in his avuncular indulgence.
- Madhya Pradesh polls: Avuncular vs. Royal
- BJP is banking on the goodwill the avuncular Singh seems to enjoy.
- It was the nation’s avuncular television newsman Walter Cronkite who broke the news of Kennedy’s shooting.
- In my most avuncular Santa voice I said, “Merry Christmas, Calvin.”
Avuncular Mnemonic trick to remember word
split the word like av + UNCUL(UNCLE) + AR…SO related to an uncle or suitable to an uncle..avUNCULar..uncle.