Chimerical [ki-mer-i-kuh l, –meer-, kahy-]
Chimerical (किमेरकल / किमेरिकल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Chimerical in a sentence
- But big question is: will the Congress move on? If they have, they will not opt for chimerical solutions like bringing in Priyanka to replace Rahul.
- “It’s easy to get carried away by product design but success in brand sales can be chimerical.”
- While Bollywood flicks are bubbling with the chimerical emotions of eternal romance, very few of real life celebrity couples can be remembered.
- But that helped her love her craft irrespective of chimerical success.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Chimerical
- It has “miracle” in it-> Miracle is imaginative.
Chimera or Magic trick