Congenial [kuh n-jeen-yuh l]
- (adj) agreeable, suitable, or pleasing in nature or character
- (adj) (of a thing) pleasant or agreeable because suited to one’s taste or inclination
Congenial (कन्जीन्यल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- एक जाति का,एक मेल का,अनुकूल,अनुरूप,सुखद,सौहार्दपूर्ण,स्वजातीय
Congenial in a sentence
- South India not being a congenial unit, it is difficult to mark an area as south geographically or politically.
- Rani saw that a congenial atmosphere is a must for the cinematographer to shoot.
- The weather condition in wheat growing north western states is congenial for a good rabi crops, especially wheat, oil seeds, and pulses.
- she tried to create a congenial atmosphere for a smooth dialogue to resolve critical bilateral issues
- It is because your former foreign secretary made extremely negative statements about Pakistan. It did not help create a congenial atmosphere.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Congenial
- its con +genial…. so remember genelia she’s always ‘pleasant’
Brutal hailstorm at a cricket ground 1992