- (noun) capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- (noun) a collection of written texts, especially the entire works of a particular author or a body of writing on a particular subject. “the Darwinian corpus”
- (noun) a collection of written or spoken material in machine-readable form, assembled for the purpose of linguistic research.
- (noun) the main body or mass of a structure.
Corpus meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- काय, राशि, संग्रह, समूह, कॉर्पस, ग्रंथसंग्रह
- late Middle English (denoting a human or animal body): from Latin, literally ‘body’. corpus (sense 1) dates from the early 18th century.
Corpus in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Same sex couples in India lack basic financial rights, The financial system in India recognises and rewards heterosexual … The emergency corpus would have to be larger than what would be …
- Yogi Adityanath govt approves setting up corpus for cow protection, The Yogi Adityanath-led government on Wednesday approved setting up a corpus for funding the management and running of shelter homes …
- How much you will need for retirement – Times of India, Similarly, the better investments you do, your investment corpus will grow bigger,” says Rajan Krishnan, Director, Retyrsmart.com, a dedicated …
- Started with Corpus of Rs 1300 Crore, India-Russia BrahMos Venture …, New Delhi: The BrahMos venture between India and Russia to build supersonic cruise missiles was started with an initial investment of Rs …
- Seven funds keen to manage CMPFO’s over Rs 1 lakh crore corpus, Investment management arms of HSBC, ICICI, HDFC, UTI and State Bank of India, along with Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management and …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Corpus
- imagine the CORPUS ie main body part of a CORPSE ie dead body 🙂
How to calculate Retirement Corpus in Hindi? | Retirement Planning कैसे करें in India?