- (verb) become progressively worse. “relations between the countries had deteriorated sharply”
Deteriorate meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- खराब होना, दूषित होना
- late 16th century (in the sense ‘make worse’): from late Latin deteriorat- ‘worsened’, from the verb deteriorare, from Latin deterior ‘worse’.
Deteriorate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Slowing demand: Credit profile of India Inc continues to …, The agency attributed the deterioration in the credit profile of corporate India to slowing growth, flagging demand and trade tension, …
- India begins overwhelming favourite against South Africa, Yet, India, competitive abroad and ruthless at home, should start the … and uneven bounce that deteriorate further, standing up to spinners is …
- Imran Khan at UN General Assembly: India must lift ‘inhuman …, Asserting that the situation in Kashmir will deteriorate once India lifts the curfew, Mr. Khan said, “You hope for the best but be prepared for the …
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Up to 47% off on Car Vacuum …, The daily accumulation of dirt, dust, and impurities can damage and deteriorate the look of your car interiors. Moreover, your normal home …
- Watch | Economic Crisis Could Worsen, But Here’s Why the …, … chairman of Kotak Mahindra Bank, speaks to Karan Thapar on the serious economic situation India is in and how it could deteriorate further.
How to Pronounce Deteriorate