- (noun) a collection of documents about a particular person, event, or subject. “we have a dossier on him”
Dossier meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- late 19th century: from French, denoting a bundle of papers with a label on the back, from dos ‘back’, based on Latin dorsum .
Dossier in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- 15 Pro-Khalistanis active in Pakistan: Indian dossier to Islamabad, NEW DELHI: India has given Pakistan a detailed list of at least 15 individuals allegedly involved in pro-Khalistani activities in Pakistan, in the …
- In dossier to Islamabad, India says Sikh pilgrims visiting Pak subjected …, New Delhi: India has given a dossier to Pakistan, conveying what happens with Sikh pilgrims visiting that country. The dossier also mentioned …
- Case History of an Alleged Indian Spy: ICJ to Deliver Verdict in …, January 2017: Pakistan’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi, presented a dossier on “India’s …
- Mumbai Diary: Sunday Dossier, Interestingly, this diarist caught Ron Malka, Israel Ambassador to India, also participating in the Twitter trend. He put a picture with wife Lea, and …
- Sidhu’s one-line resignation accepted, Sidhu had on June 10 submitted a dossier to Rahul Gandhi, rebutting the Chief Minister’s “non-performer” charge as Local Bodies Minister.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Dossier
- Through a ‘Courier’ he sent me his ‘Dossier’
- file: which make u drowsy.