- (noun) the state of having limits or bounds. “one quickly senses the finitude of his patience”
Finitude in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Opinion | Data is not oil, … news had the analogy of data and oil not been so popular in India. … formulation of data as “the new oil”, however, was not about finitude.
- Over-representation of Minorities in Indian Prisons, The authors then draw on recent memoirs of imprisoned Indian … a shared vocabulary of injustice, pain, human finitude, and vulnerability.
- Ted Chiang’s Stories Transcend Themes, Pose Essential …, In Chiang’s future, even as technology rapidly advances, human finitude persists along with the human capacity for love, empathy, and …
- A Delicate Weave: folk singers from Western India celebrate …. which speak of the fragility and finitude of life, the inevitability of grief and an …
- Book Review: Finding Sacred Spaces in the Anthropocene, For Macfarlane, however, it seems to be only a powerful challenge and shock that discloses our vulnerability and radical finitude. In that case …
How to Pronounce Finitude