- (noun) a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.
- (adje) (of a garment) cut to fit and fasten at the hips rather than the waist.
Hipster meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- 1930s (in sense ‘female jazz dancer’, then ‘fashionable person in the jazz world’): from hip3 + -ster.
Hipster in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- From hipster festivals to chic cafes, how Jaipur became India’s ‘it’ city
- Cool Colaba: from historical hub to hipster hang-out, Mumbai’s old …
- What makes East London the new Hipster Central
- Hipster job searches are on the rise
- FB Mondial’s HPS 300 motorcycle is a hipster-looking cruiser for …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Hipster
- remember marauder’s map? which harry used when out for searching anything in hogwarts?