- (adj) characterized by the belief that the parts of something are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole.
- (adj) characterized by the treatment of the whole person, taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of a disease.
Holistic meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- पवित्र, पूर्णतावादी, साकल्यवाद संबंधी
Holistic in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- ASICS motivates India to get moving with #IMoveMe campaign, Featuring Tiger Shroff, the campaign has been uniquely tailored for the Indian market. With his commitment to holistic mind-body wellbeing, the …
- Lightness Of Life, Ananda in the Himalayas pioneered the concept of holistic wellness travel with the launch of its holistic wellness destination spa in India.
- India needs to have holistic approach to extreme weather .., India needs to pay attention to different weather conditions, including extreme events like tropical cyclones, heat waves and heavy monsoon …
- 5G may worsen India’s electronic waste mess, India’s three million-tonne e-waste pile is set to grow only bigger … up to the challenge and introduce stringent and holistic norms for collecting, …
- Carer partners with Fortis for holistic approach to cancer …, Carer, India’s first integrative oncology startup that provides personalized cancer care to patients, has partnered with Fortis Hospital, …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Holistic
- pronounce it like ‘Whole’
- Whole STICK ! Consider t entire stick!