- (noun) sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
- (noun) the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.
Incest meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अगम्यागमन, कौटुम्बिक व्यभिचार, सगे-संबंधी के साथ यौन सम्पर्क, ईन्सेस्त
- Middle English: from Latin incestus, incestum ‘unchastity, incest’, from in- ‘not’ + castus ‘chaste’.
Incest in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- … and heir to Iron Throne, Rhaegar, meaning that Jon is in fact the rightful king. … Plus, they were so used to incest at that point, the whole …
- Game of Thrones star defends Jaime and Cersei Lannister’s incest as …
- Brother-sister incest affair: Man chops off brother-in-law’s genitals, kills …
- Man facing child molestation and incest charges following investigation
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Incest
- those are insects who have immoral sexual relations