It takes two to tango (idiom)
- if two people were involved in a bad situation, both must be responsible
- The tango is a popular dance in which two partners move in relation to each other. Tango is always danced in couples, and both parts are essential. This common expression can be used to suggest that the active cooperation of two parties is required in some enterprise in order to succeed or accomplish the objectives.Disputes and discussions also need the participation of two parties. Thus, in situations in which both partners don’t agree upon something, we can also say “it takes two to tango”.
‘It takes two to tango’ sentences from newspaper
- Just like how it takes two to tango, it takes two to make a marriage work, and it is up to the young couple to set aside their differences.
- It takes two to tango: solo travel and entrepreneurship
- It Takes Two to Tango: Why Infertility is a Couples Problem
Infertility: It’s a man problem, too
- It takes two to tango: What triggers sexual arousal decoded
- Success: It takes two to tango!
The Tango – Scent of a Woman – Must Watch
The Tango – Scent of a Woman (4/8) Movie CLIP (1992) HD