- (adjective) wary; suspicious (usually followed by of ): I’m leery of his financial advice.
Leery (लिरी / लीरी) meaning in Hindi
Leery word usage in recent news (Leery in a sentence)
- Low-fat and air fryers make it so even those who remain leery of fat consumption can enjoy crispy, golden fried foods of any kind.
- Corruption, sclerotic approval processes and an uncertain policy environment because of measures such as retrospective taxation have made investors leery of putting in the money required to develop that base.
- It makes taxpayers leery that some of those executive directors are more interested in building empires than in solving problems.
- He was a bit leery of the investment required to start selling food.
- Welch said her gut tells her the recession caused a lot of teachers to be laid off and make students leery of a teaching profession
- He is leery about everything he eats out of his home.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of leery
- leery >when u are travelling in train and someone asks u to eat something then they say “leh ri” then u get suspicious at his offering.. – by avinav
How to pronounce leery
Funny cat: Orange Tabby gets leery of fart noises