Lend a hand
(idiom) assist in an action or enterprise
‘Lend a hand’ meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
‘Lend a hand’ Origin
- The first known written use of “Lend me your hand” was used by Chaucer and later writers in the sense, to temporarily assign that part of your body to someone else’s use, or assist someone.
‘Lend a hand’ in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Hindus lend a hand for Muslim wedding.
- Microsoft to lend helping hand to start-ups in urban India.
- Everyone should lend a hand and make sure that it reaches the masses.
- The actor has decided to lend a helping hand to all cancer victims.
- Can You Lend A Helping Hand?
Ddlj funny train documentary