Lascivious [luh-siv-ee-uh s] (adjective)
- inclined to lustfulness; wanton; lewd: a lascivious, girl-chasing old man.
- arousing sexual desire: lascivious photographs.
- indicating sexual interest or expressive of lust or lewdness: a lascivious gesture.
Lascivious meaning in Hindi
- कामुक,लम्पट,काम हेतुक
Lascivious word usage in recent news (Lascivious in a sentence)
- She was about to obey him and move closer to him when his lascivious leer made her change her mind.
- Police said man sent lascivious images to a 17-year-old female
- COURTS: Man gets suspended sentence in lascivious acts case
- Lewd and Lascivious Battery Suspect Arrested
- Lascivious, sensitive . . . just look it up in The Times
How to pronounce Lascivious
Mnemonic trick to remember Lascivious
- lascivious (lasci -lust vious -full) so –lustful – by AIRTEL
Watch Mallika Sherawat’s Lascivious act in this song