Mendicant [men-di-kuh nt]
- (noun) a person who lives by begging; beggar.
- (adjective) begging; practicing begging; living on alms.
Mendicant (मेन्डकन्ट) meaning in Hindi
Mendicant word usage in recent news (Mendicant in a sentence)
- The recent death of a mendicant in Yeoor Hills, which is part of Sanjay Gandhi National Park, has created a piquant situation.
- The Pope himself chose the name of St. Francis of Assisi, a saint who was a mendicant and follower of ascetic ideals
- So the result is there we sit in a rich country with a government that is often made to look like a mendicant.
- Mendicancy seems to be a thriving business in India.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Mendicant
- Men+die+cant= men die because they can’t work so they beg to survive – by PAC001
How to pronounce Mendicant
Funny Thai Advertisement – Fake MENDICANT Vs Smart Girls