- (prep) in the middle of.
- (noun) the middle part or point. “he left his flat in the midst of a rainstorm”
Midst meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- late Middle English: from in middes ‘in the middle’.
Midst in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- India in midst of a cyclical downturn across sectors: RBI report, India’s economy grew by 6.8 percent in FY19, a five-year low. Data for the three months to June is set to be released on Friday, August 30, and …
- The country is in midst of protracted slowdown, says …, Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday said that the country is in the midst of a dangerously protracted slowdown. Addressing a …
- Amit Shah’s Hindi push sparks outrage among state leaders …, In response to Amit Shah’s push for Hindi as India’s national … diverse states but the BJP is in the midst of distorting and destroying this.
- We are in the midst of a ‘Made in India’ crisis: Shankar Sharma, Benchmark indices staged a rebound on August 26 to post its biggest single-day gain in the past three months but ace investor Shankar …
- India To Witness Increased Hiring For Mid-Level Positions, In the midst of a slowdown in India’s recruitment scenario, Shine.com survey reveals mid-level hiring is set to witness a significant surge in the ..