- (noun) an open rebellion against the proper authorities, especially by soldiers or sailors against their officers. “a mutiny by those manning the weapons could trigger a global war”
- (verb) refuse to obey the orders of a person in authority. “thousands of the soldiers mutinied over the non-payment of wages”
Mutiny meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- गदर, बगावत, बलवा, विद्रोह, बगावत करना, सैन्य-विद्रोह, बलवा करना, विद्रोह करना, दंगा करना, बगावत करना, बग़ावत करना
- mid 16th century: from obsolete mutine ‘rebellion’, from French mutin ‘mutineer’, based on Latin movere‘to move’.
Mutiny in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Mamata’s ‘mutiny‘ cry, Mamata Banerjee on Thursday likened her efforts to dismantle the Narendra Modi government to the Sepoy Mutiny of 1857, loading the …
- Mutiny in the Barracks, Fate has not been kind to flag-bearers of mutiny in Barrackpore, the provenance of two abortive raj-era rebellions against the British East India …
- Mutiny in Awadh between the BJP and the Mahagathbandhan, Mutiny in Awadh between the BJP and the Mahagathbandhan. By Meenal … Ours is that a mutiny is undeniably underway in Uttar Pradesh.
- Woman Manager’s Mutiny at Microsoft Reprises Damore’s at Google, The news about what appears to be a cyber-mutiny appeared in Quartz, an online publication that reports on the “global economy,” which …
- Kerala and Sanju Samson looking to go one step further, The ODI between India and West Indies was scheduled to be … room was rocked by mutiny that threatened to derail the team’s campaign.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Mutiny
- mutant cells are rebellion against normal cells and cause different disease like cancer..
- mutants in xmen were rebelled against
How to Pronounce Mutiny
Indian Mutiny – Timelines.tv History of Britain C07