Ogle [oh-guh l]
- (verb) to look at amorously, flirtatiously, or impertinently.
- (verb) look or stare at.
- (noun) a lecherous look
Ogle (ओगल) meaning in Hindi
- तिरछी नजर से देखना, कटाक्ष , दृष्टता से देखना,कनखियों से देखना
Ogle word usage in recent news (ogle in a sentence)
- PICS : Busted! Male celebrities caught ogling
- In case the film isn’t your cup of tea and you’re only watching it to ogle at either Kapoor or Padukone, the good news is that it’s just about 90 minutes long.
- Police had claimed that Mughal, a native of Jammu and Kashmir, used to ogle at the young lawyer, who was the daughter of IAS officer Atanu Purkayastha
- No, they are only ogling the ladies
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ogle
- O+gle..(girls)..so a man staring or eyeing young girls.. – by preetisoni2411
How to pronounce Ogle
Obama’s G8 Summit Booty Peek Appears to Clear Him