Petulant [pech-uh-luh nt] (adjective)
- easily irritated or annoyed
- moved to or showing sudden, impatient irritation, especially over some trifling annoyance
Petulant Meaning in Hindi
Petulant Word Usage from recent News
- One colleague recalled the dancer’s petulant refusal to collect an award because her name had been wrongly pronounced.
- This Is All About a Petulant President | CNS News
- Dear IT: No One Likes Petulant Teenagers – InformationWeek
- Petulant Pietersen’s England career appears over.
- Don’t behave like petulant children, Pranab tells Opposition.
Petulant mnemonic trick
The pet – u – lent me is getting me irritated
Watch Petulant Hulk in Action:
Watch Petulant Office Guy: