Pugnacious [puhg-ney-shuh s] (adjective)
- eager or quick to argue, quarrel, or fight; quarrelsome; belligerent; combative.
Pugnacious meaning in Hindi
Pugnacious word usage
- Salmaan is a pugnacious guy, always spoiling for a fight.
- Jeffrey Goldberg, Washington’s Most Pugnacious Journalist
- Pugnacious Iranian president rips Israel, US ahead of final UN speech
- This pugnacious lot from Manipal University is adamant about spreading some hands-on gyan
Pugnacious Mnemonic trick to remember word
- punga+nacious- one with tendency to always fight and take pungas(Hindi) -by logic87
Watch WWE Top 10 pugnacious super stars