- (adj) not revealing one’s thoughts or feelings readily.“Mannu was extremely reticent about her personal affairs”
Reticent (रेटिसन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मौन रहने वाला,अल्पभाषी,कम बोलने वाला
Reticent in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- Four Reasons Republicans Seem Reticent in Menendez Case
- Sunil Narine has, perhaps, become even more reticent but his confidence hasn’t been shattered.
- If the grapevine is to be believed, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, usually reticent to speak out, or interact with media-persons ever since he became PM.
- he usually reticent Rahul’s image as a politician has got a complete makeover since his “suit-boot-ki-sarkar” speech last week.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Reticent
- Reti- cent –> Rota hua saint, humesha reticent hi dikhega
Is Obama too reticent on race?