Revelry ˈ[rɛvlri] (noun)
- unrestrained merrymaking; Boisterous merrymaking.
Revelry Hindi meaning
- धूमधाम की दावत,आमोद प्रमोद,ऐश,आनंदोत्सव
Revelry Word Usage in Recent News
- The revelries next door kept me awake all night.
- Man ends life after revelry.
- Karva chauth, a day of fast and revelry.
- Four Nights of Rock and Roll Revelry Starts on Halloween.
- Slidell celebrates its 125th birthday with revelry, reflections: Central Slidell
- Before the revelry, safety inspections at Jacksonville Fair
Revelry Mnemonic Trick:
Sounds like “jewelry”. You buy jewelry when you are in revelry.
Watch this beautiful “Kings Of Leon – Revelry” Song