- (adj) health-giving; healthy. “odours of far less salubrious origin
- (adj) (of a place) pleasant; not run-down. “an over-priced flat in a none too salubrious area”
Salubrious meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- mid 16th century: from Latin salubris (from salus ‘health’) + -ous.
Salubrious in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Ideological privilege vs nationalist nuance in JNU, Have salubrious surroundings and flexible classes made JNU an … motivated adversary, but of India’s 400-odd prominent universities, JNU is …
- Vienna is a Big Draw for Families, Honeymooners and MICE …, … an irresistibly salubrious environment, timeless charm, magnificent … A favourite destination for Indian honeymooners, Vienna has hosted …
- Contract Research Organization India Market 2019 Demands …, Influential factors leading the India CRO market growth over the forecast … due to their better infrastructure, education and salubrious clim
- McCluskieganj, Tagore Hill and more: Places you must visit …, Before the Indian Independence, it was considered a hill station and … of its salubrious climate, people flocked to it in search of better health.
- Tagore Hill, other places to visit in India’s Ranchi, Before the Indian Independence, it was considered a hill station and even after it, because of its salubrious climate, people flocked to it in ..
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Salubrious
- (related to bollywood)remember salman khan……..all health and all…….
- SALUBRIOUS and NUTRITIOUS are rhyming words which describe something that is healthy or health-giving.