Saunter [sawn-ter, sahn–]
- (verb) to walk with a leisurely gait; stroll: sauntering through the woods.
- (noun) a leisurely walk or ramble; stroll.
- (noun) a leisurely gait.
Saunter(सॉन्टर) meaning in Hindi
- टहलते हुए निकल जाना,टहलना,चहलकदमी करना
Saunter word usage in recent news (Saunter in a sentence)
- World Sauntering Day 2014: How to Saunter and History of Holiday
- Cows saunter in and out of the crumbling house.
- Poor Ram Kapoor had no option but to saunter away on the sets and helplessly watch Saif and Riteish finish their scenes for the day.
- The rebels were confident enough to saunter around the city as if they owned it.
- Marcus Ray did not so much walk as saunter for a quarter-century through his adopted hometown.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Saunter
- sau(100) + enter , when 100 people enter at a time their movement will be slow…… – by dexter
How to pronounce Saunter
Critical Minute- Saunter This Way