- (noun) secret or dishonest activity or manoeuvring. “the chairman was accused of financial shenanigans”
- (noun) silly or high-spirited behaviour; mischief.
Shenanigan meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- छल कपट, छलकपट, शरारतें, शरारत, छल कपट
- mid 19th century: of unknown origin.
Shenanigan in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Trump, Biden in all-out war, Trump remains unmoved, saying that the entire shenanigan is a deep state conspiracy to derail his 2020 campaign. Using his favourite battle …
- CSR: The sanitary pad shenanigan, There is a potential loss of about US $100 billion in GDP to India as a result of girls dropping out of school due to menstrual health issues and …
- BARC week 39: Not much impact of UNGA on Hindi news …, BENGALURU: Pakistan Premier Imran Khan’s shenanigan’s at the … India TV retained rank four in week 39 of 2019 with an increase of 5 …
- IL&FS: India’s Leading Financial Scam … to be prohibitive — prohibiting the person concerned from indulging in a similar shenanigan again).
- So Now You Know Is Heartbreaking Yet Endearing: An Excerpt, … So Now You Know, which is a memoir about growing up gay in India. … and I somehow was more than willing to be a part of that shenanigan.