- (noun) a grant of money, especially from a government. “Ottawa has begun to cut federal subventions to the provinces”
Subvention meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- आर्थिक सहायता, राजकीय सहायता
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘provision of help’): from Old French, from late Latin subventio(n- ), from Latin subvenire ‘assist’, from sub- ‘from below’ + venire ‘come’.
Subvention in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Will NHB curb on subvention schemes affect buyers, industry? ,The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had issued similar advice to scheduled … NHB cited prevalence of fraud in such subvention schemes as the …
- Credai: Withdraw ban on subvention scheme, Tel Aviv: The National Housing Bank’s (NHB) decision to ban lending by housing finance companies under subvention scheme was “impulsive” …
- Governments should help textile industry, says Texprocil chairman, Hence, the government should re-introduce the interest subvention … P. Nataraj, chairman of Southern India Mills’ Association, said Tamil …
- Budget 2019: Developing non-farm sector crucial to provide additional …, India Budget 2019: Within the rural economy the state of the agricultural … to get the benefit of such subvention scheme for short term crop loan.
- Home-Loan Curbs to Deepen Liquidity Crisis for Indian Developers, The nation’s housing regulator on Friday advised home financiers to cease offering advances for so-called subvention plans. Such plans are …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Subvention
- SUPPORT for an INVENTION: its the supporting floor beneath the INVENTION, thus it is SUB INVENTION.
- financial support for his SUBMARINE INVENTION
How To Say Subvention
Bank, not buyer to pay EMI in delayed subvention project (The Property Show – S01E32)