To take the bull by the horns
- To face a difficulty boldly
To take the bull by the horns Hindi meaning
- सींग से बैल लेना – साहसपूर्वक मुसीबतों का सामना करना
Idiom usage in recent news
- If AAP want to improve the situation in India, they must take the bull by the horns.
- The church has only two options: to take the bull by its horns, or remain forever silent.
- So then – and I know this wouldn’t be recommended, but sometimes you have to really take the bull by the horns
- Owner Clark Hunt vowed to take the bull by the horns after the horrendous 2012 season, and what he did should be seen as a major success.
Watch Lalu takes the bull by the horns, and guess what happens?