- (noun) last year or the recent past, especially as nostalgically recalled. “the snows of yesteryear have gone”
Yesteryear meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अतीत, गत वर्ष, पिछल साल
Yesteryear our in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Pink-ball pioneer CAB to host India’s first-ever Day-Night Test … A prolific middle order batsman of yesteryear, V. V. S. Laxman had said ..
- BJP should focus on Sangh’s icons, … freedom struggle and his contribution of unifying India was the high … stop playing politics by showcasing yesteryear leaders in a dim light, …
- Mumtaz is alive, wants death rumours to stop: Director Milap …, Social media was flooded on Friday night with rumours of yesteryear actress Mumtaz breathing her last in Mumbai. The rumours began doing …
- Yesteryear star YEZDI motorcycles set to make a comeback … Yezdi Roadking was produced in India by Ideal Jawa Ltd, Mysore from 1978 to …
- Yesteryear heroine Sumalatha kicks up a storm in Gowda fief, Since the JDS had already decided to field Nikhil from Mandya, the Congress was left with no option but dismiss the pleas of Sumalatha.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Yesteryear
- yesteryear means last year or the recent past, especially as nostalgically recalled…YESTERDAY+YEAR…..
How to Pronounce Yesteryear