Fidelity [fi-del-i-tee, fahy-]
- (noun) faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support; “fidelity to your king
- (noun) sexual faithfulness to a spouse or partner; “Man kills his wife suspecting her fidelity”
- (noun) the degree of exactness with which something is copied or reproduced; “
Fidelity meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- वफ़ादारी, अनुराग, ईमानदारी, निष्ठा, भक्ति, सच्चाई, स्वामि-भक्ति
- late Middle English: from Old French fidelite or Latin fidelitas, from fidelis ‘faithful’, from fides ‘faith’
Fidelity in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- Marriage Strained by Fidelity Questions, Fixed by a Toilet
- Men and fidelity? It’s about demand and supply
- Man Kills his Wife Suspecting her Fidelity
- He had since reportedly harassed her mentally and physically suspecting her fidelity.
- A man, suspecting his wife’s fidelity, murdered and buried her in a vacant land at Venkatala in Yelahanka.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fidelity
- hum apni wife par “fida” hai, isleye humari “fidelity” kayam hai
Anushka Sharma’s Fidelity Demo 🙂